UNREAL TO SURREAL II

KOTRAX

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
Hey Kothax...any chance we can show you where the cap lock button is while we are addressing changes.

It hurt me eyes to read like that!! It hurts my eyes too, that is why I have stopped reading KOTRAX's posts, I just skip over them...no offense personally K, as I like ya, but I like my eyes and being headache free better!
[/QUOTE]I CAN RESPECT THAT JULES AND I AM NOT OFFENDED BY IT.

I KNOW IT BOTHERS SOME PEOPLE AND SOME PEOPLE IT DOESN'T BUT IT JUST WHO I AM.

ultimatefs

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by ultimatefs » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
Hey Kothax...any chance we can show you where the cap lock button is while we are addressing changes.

It hurt me eyes to read like that!! It hurts my eyes too, that is why I have stopped reading KOTRAX's posts, I just skip over them...no offense personally K, as I like ya, but I like my eyes and being headache free better!
[/QUOTE]I CAN RESPECT THAT JULES AND I AM NOT OFFENDED BY IT.

[/QUOTE]At least a thanks for putting a line between each sentence.

You have a lot of good things to say, it's too bad you choose to limit your audience. Change is good for all people with names that start/end with "O" I hear. :D

[ October 25, 2008, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: JohnZ ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Old School

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Old School » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:

It hurt me eyes to read like that!!

It hurts my eyes too, that is why I have stopped reading KOTRAX's posts, I just skip over them...no offense personally K, as I like ya, but I like my eyes and being headache free better!

I CAN RESPECT THAT JULES AND I AM NOT OFFENDED BY IT.

...I'll keep reading your posts Mr Koatrack. I enjoy them and they are a bit much on the eyes, but my eyes are shot anyway crunching numbers all day.

It's 84 degrees here today in San Jose, feels like summer, so all is well.

Old School

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Old School » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:54 am

P.S.

The only reason in the world, outside of someone putting a gun to my head, that I would read Z-Men's book is to read the Jules McLean chapter. Man, she is on her game this year in the WCOFF and probably every other league!

Good luck all

Route Collectors

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 am

Originally posted by Old School:
P.S.

The only reason in the world, outside of someone putting a gun to my head, that I would read Z-Men's book is to read the Jules McLean chapter. Man, she is on her game this year in the WCOFF and probably every other league!

Good luck all Jules is the bomb! :D

da bears

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by da bears » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 am

P.S.

Good luck all Jules is the best fantasy football player on the planet!!
Bauler Shot Caller

Old School

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Old School » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

KOTRAX AGREES TOO!

Hard heads

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Hard heads » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 am

KOTRAX AGREES TOO! LOL

KOTRAX

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 am

KOTRAX AGREES TOO! NICE ONE OLD SCHOOL!!! I LOVE YOUR TEXT!!!

Hard heads

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Hard heads » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
One comment on the Snake issue and then we can talk about how every time we make a move in our leagues we take a step back.
I used to be that guy Snake is in my local leagues, although I was winning my league while making an ass of myself. I was always seeking approval from others, whether it be by bragging about my successes or degrading other for their lack of success or their stupid trades or moves in order to make my moves look better. I always thought it added that extra spice to insult or degrade and all I did in the end was **** off those that were always close to me and supportive of me. I ended up quitting my local baseball league after 18 years being the co-founder and I used the excuse of being in high stakes leagues, or I had won 8 times and 3 of the last 4, or I was bored, but in the end I had tarnished all but 2 relationships and really was forced to move on. I had tried to grow and move on but others I had spent my every day insulting didn't care to see I was trying to make a change. I realized I didn't need to be a jerk to get the "respect' I yearned for. People respected me, but just didn't talk about it. It was in the moves I made, or the trades I did and didn't make. I needed to hear and be heard and by all means I would make sure that happened. Sound familiar to anyone? Long story short, I don't do local leagues anymore and it is all due to the fact nobody really cared to play in a league with me anymore. I am very passionate about fantasy sports and I was always causing problems cause I couldn't figure out why others didn't have the same passion or didn't want to talk about it the way I did. Anyway, Glenn, aka, Snake or Boo, take a seriously deep long look in the mirror and realize you still can be a big part of this league. You still have friends on here that respect you and appreciate you, don't risk that. Your message will come off 100 times better if you can do it without insulting or degrading the other person. Just try it. Will it kill you to do that? Lastly, Billy is right. Would you ever talk to a friend or even an acquantance in front of your kids the way you do on the boards? I honestly don't think you would even do it without your kids there. Time to be a man and stop acting like we all did when we were 16 and trying to impress everyone. You can't be as bad as your MB persona portrays you to be.
Now, I want to thank Sammy Morris and Santonio Holmes for being buttheads the minute we move into the $ in the $1300 DC! Man what a long season and it's only week 8....ugh Very nice post. Thanks for being so transparent.
[/QUOTE]My pleasure.