NY GIANTS!!!

BillyWaz

NY GIANTS!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

Honestly, that was one of the most pathetic losses I have ever seen. From the quick score to Celek, not paying attention on the onside kick, letting Vick run all over, and...

NOT KICKING THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!

Tom Coughlin should be fired, and the Giants shouldn't be allowed to make the playoffs!

Greg Ambrosius

NY GIANTS!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

That was the most unbelievable fourth quarter I've ever seen. I could NOT believe how the Giants fell apart. The quick score to Celek, not thinking the Eagles might actually try an onside kick, letting Vick run outside the pocket on that last drive, NOT KICKING THAT PUNT OUT OF BOUNDS?? WOW. That punter has to be let go after that debacle. He was so happy not to have dropped the snap that he just quickly punted it, glad he wasn't the goat. And then with the low liner he became the goat. Unreal.

They need to win at Green Bay next week now to keep that wild card spot. Maybe if Rodgers returns the Pack can win at home and steal that playoff spot. We'll see. Crazy, crazy season indeed.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

KenGill

NY GIANTS!!!

Post by KenGill » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 am

I am in a suicide pool that started in week 8 and was in good position to win it. You guessed it, I had the Giants today.

Even so...it was the most exciting football game I think I've ever watched.

Matt Dodge should be on the unemployment line by Tuesday. Terrible job.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne