Fanbucks

Fourslot40

Fanbucks

Post by Fourslot40 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 am

I've read a few posts about Fanbucks and I'm not sure if Greg or Tom are at liberty to speak about it, but just in case those of you have fanbucks like I do, here were the responses that I received from Fanball when trying to do something with them:

In response to what we can do with Fanbucks:

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. Following the conclusion of games already in progress, the Fanball Rewards Points Program will be terminated, and any remaining FanPoints and FanBucks will be canceled Thank you, Fanball

In response to trying to use them for Snapdrafts:

Thank you for contacting customer support. FanBucks cannot be used for Snap Draft contests as the accounting for these products are separate. FanBucks must be used on the Fanball.com site. Thank You, SnapDraft

Unless someone knows different, it seems that those with a balance are left with nothing.

[ January 25, 2011, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Fourslot40 ]

Glenneration X

Fanbucks

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am

Unfortunately this is the response I received as well Fourslot. I even tried to use it for memorabilia as well. I suppose this is a case of use it or lose it. Unfortunately there appears to be nothing to use it for....

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Fanbucks

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 am

John, sorry, but this is definitely not my level of expertise. The NFFC did not have any involvement with that promotional program and honestly I don't know any of the details of how it worked. I wish I could help out better, but customer support in St. Louis is handling this. Sorry man.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

CC's Desperados

Fanbucks

Post by CC's Desperados » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
John, sorry, but this is definitely not my level of expertise. The NFFC did not have any involvement with that promotional program and honestly I don't know any of the details of how it worked. I wish I could help out better, but customer support in St. Louis is handling this. Sorry man. They sent out an E-mail sometime in the fall saying they were stopping the program. They gave us a stop date after the baseball. I have close to a $1000 sitting in there that I was going to use for baseball. I did the SCL in January and those funds were targeted for that league for my team and the other one I agreed to pay for. This draft was prior to any knowledge of Fanballs change in plans.

Glenneration X

Fanbucks

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 am

I also was using my Fanbucks for your league Shawn.

Glenn

Team Legacy

Fanbucks

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Was there anything else you could do with fanbucks? Shawn, you had nearly 1k built up in winnings and you weren't allowed to use it or did you get it in time?
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

CC's Desperados

Fanbucks

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 am

Originally posted by FPA - Scott Atkins:
Was there anything else you could do with fanbucks? Shawn, you had nearly 1k built up in winnings and you weren't allowed to use it or did you get it in time? It wasn't winnings. It's like an awards program.