Ten Things I'll Be Watching This Week

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 am

Let's see how we did:

1. Will the Bills' defense suffocate the Rams as every other team has done thus far or will they choke on a golden matchup the way they did last week against Oakland? It wasn't suffocating but the TD was nice. Solid effort after last week's dud against the Raiders.

2. Is there any chance at all Trent Green makes the Rams even a little bit better?Nope. They still suck.

3. How will Aaron Rodgers and the Packers bounce back on the road against a scrappy Tampa Bay team. By the way - if I was in Vegas, I'd be all over the Packers in this game.Poorly. Good thing I wasn't in Vegas.

4. Are the 49ers for real? Winning at New Orleans (even though the Saints have some injury issues) would be a big way to prove it.I think J.T. O'Sullivan got exposed. Very disappointing performance from him and the Niners given how bad the Saints' defense is.

5. Will Ben Roethlisberger snap out of his funk at home against a suddenly ferocious Baltimore defense or he will continue to be one of this year's biggest fantasy busts?To be determined.

6. Even though they're on a bye, I'm interested to see if the Patriots give up another touchdown to Ronnie Brown.He didn't score again but Brett Favre just threw another touchdown pass.

7. Will Matt Schaub and Derek Anderson finish what they start on Sunday?Yup but it wasn't real pretty for either one though I saw some positive signs from Schaub at least.

8. Will Felix Jones and Chansi Stuckey score again?Hopefully nobody started either of these guys. I rolled with Jones in one of my expert leagues but thanks to Favre, Boldin and Cotchery it didn't hurt me.

9. Which RB will prevail against a tough defense - Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson?Both delivered for their fantasy owners.

10. How many receptions will Terrell Owens get after catching only two passes last week against Green Bay? I'm guessing he has at least two receptions on Dallas' first series.Seven receptions and 18 targets and he can't stop bitching. What a guy.

[ September 29, 2008, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:28 am

Originally posted by JB:
You won't be laughing when you lose to the Brew Crew :D My post was directed to Met fans, but nice of you to chime in. I have love in my heart for the Brewers. They're not proven chokers, and C.C. helped me win my baseball championship. It should be a great series. Good luck. ;)
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by JB:
You won't be laughing when you lose to the Brew Crew :D My post was directed to Met fans, but nice of you to chime in. I have love in my heart for the Brewers. They're not proven chokers, and C.C. helped me win my baseball championship. It should be a great series. Good luck. ;) [/QUOTE]JB...I wouldn't say that I'm laughing but...
:D :D :D :D :D
Next year for the Brew Crew ;)
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

JB

Post by JB » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by JB:
You won't be laughing when you lose to the Brew Crew :D My post was directed to Met fans, but nice of you to chime in. I have love in my heart for the Brewers. They're not proven chokers, and C.C. helped me win my baseball championship. It should be a great series. Good luck. [/QUOTE]JB...I wouldn't say that I'm laughing but...
:D :D :D
Next year for the Brew Crew ;)
[/QUOTE]Yeah Yeah Yeah...Congrats! At least I went to my first ever Brewers playoff game and had a blast on Sat! Of course I didn't go on Sunday because that's football time!

Good luck the rest of the way...i'm just glad we had more playoff wins than the Cubbies! :D :D :D

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Thanks. If you guys keep C.C. you should be right back up there next year.

My question now is...where are the Dodger fans. :D