Preseason Games Commentary Thread

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Make that 3 INTs for Vick. I wouldn't touch Vick till round 5.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
Its so funny how good the PATS offense looks,BUT for fantasy other than BRADY who the heck do you draft & expect weekly contributions... Brady,obvious... BJGE great flex, Hernandez, sure opening day Gronkowski will have 2 TD's.. Ocho,#3 wr... Welker,PPR,short on the TD's... Keep hyping them up Tom... :D Please don't even begin to tell me about how he's a "product of the system" as Handsome Tommy is by a rather large margin simply the BEST QB in the NFL (real life, not FF)...he has done MORE with much LESS (David Givens, Deon Branch, Troy Brown, Laurence Maroney, Corey Dillon), with the exception of R.Moss for two years only, over his entire career (winning the IMPORTANT (ie playoff/Super Bowl) games than Peyton Manning has done over the span of his career with much MORE to work with (Harrison, Wayne, Edge, Clark, Addai, etc.)...and again, it's not even close imho...I've only been playing, watching and coaching football for a total of 46 years but that's how I personally see it ...after Joe Cool (Montana) I have Handsome Tommy as the #2 rated QB of all-time... [/QUOTE]I'm in the minority here, but if I ever had to play 1 game and pick 1 qb to go to "war" with, give me the competitiveness and the guts of Favre. Any qb who wouldn't back down to Warren Sapp in his prime is at the top of my list.

[ August 18, 2011, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: rkulaski ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 am

Favre never had a losing season as a starter while with the Packers. In fact, his only losing season as a starter came in the final season of his career. Considering he played 20 seasons in the NFL (19 as a starter), I'd say he was quite accustomed to winning.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Tim Hightower looking good again. Have the Redskins found their starting RB?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Tim Hightower looking good again. Have the Redskins found their starting RB? looks like that....hightower catches a lot of balls too. hmmm.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Tim Hightower looking good again. Have the Redskins found their starting RB? I believe they have Tom. Then again, they are playing the Colts. I would bet you could run for 100 against them!

Helu and Torain will be decent backups.

The Redskins will be better this year. Upgrade at WR, RB, defense, and possibly QB (as bad as McNabb played).

Now who would like to buy some Redskins tickets for this season??

[ August 19, 2011, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm

everyone is sleeping on hightower.