2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 am

March 28th it is. I agree with both of you, yet the site had it set for April 1st. Don't know why. I think I customized it for March 28 when I set it up, but I will double check.

As far as the prize money, let's set it at a Definite 1st place prize of an NFFC Main Event Entry. A Definite prize of an NFFC $350 Online Championship entry. And 3rd place will also get an Online Championship entry as long as there is enough money. If not, every penny left will go to 3rd place. All 3 winners will be happy. I'm sure of it.

I'll update the asterisks again tonight or tomorrow. Keep those checks coming in. If you haven't sent me an email yet, please do, so I know where to send your pool invite once you're paid up.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:26 pm

22 out of 30 checks received. I will put all checks in on Saturday.

I haven't heard from CoMoHusker or Will Robertson latelty. Everyone else has said "the check is in the mail". We're almost filled up. As soon as I finish getting this pool started, I will take a few days to take a breath, and then start the higher entry pool. So let's try and get those checks or money orders out and we can be done with the business end of this pool and start with the fun part!

CoMoHusker

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by CoMoHusker » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
22 out of 30 checks received. I will put all checks in on Saturday.

I haven't heard from CoMoHusker or Will Robertson latelty. Everyone else has said "the check is in the mail". We're almost filled up. As soon as I finish getting this pool started, I will take a few days to take a breath, and then start the higher entry pool. So let's try and get those checks or money orders out and we can be done with the business end of this pool and start with the fun part! Marc,

I mailed the check on Monday. Please confirm when you receive. Thanks.
Go Big Red!

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 am

Mike, (CoMoHusker), I will do that. Thanks for the heads up. As soon as I get the check in, I will email you with a confirmation of payment and the official invite for the pool. And you get the almighty asterisk on the messageboards! LOL

Getpaddled

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Getpaddled » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 am

I got a *, but didn't received an invite... just a heads up
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Glenneration X

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 am

Originally posted by Getpaddled:
I got a *, but didn't received an invite... just a heads up Ditto.

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Invites sent. You guys are all good.

*There are a few of you that I don't have emails for. Pat Sorge, I have your home address, but somehow I don't have your email address. Please send me an email so I can log in your email address and send you the pool invite.

[ March 01, 2012, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:02 am

Update: 24 out of 30 checks received, and eveyone has contacted me, regarding their checks in the mail. I'm putting all checks received in the bank tomorrow, and any checks received after tomorrow, will be deposited next Saturday.

This is a lot of fun to do because I really enjoy playing in the pools I run, and every one of you have made it incredibly easy to fill and run. Thanks to everyone for joining. We should be all set by next week sometime, but I'll update as we go. Good luck to everone!

Marc

[ March 02, 2012, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

CoMoHusker

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by CoMoHusker » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:31 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Update: 24 out of 30 checks received, and eveyone has contacted me, regarding their checks in the mail. I'm putting all checks received in the bank tomorrow, and any checks received after tomorrow, will be deposited next Saturday.

This is a lot of fun to do because I really enjoy playing in the pools I run, and every one of you have made it incredibly easy to fill and run. Thanks to everyone for joining. We should be all set by next week sometime, but I'll update as we go. Good luck to everone!

Marc Marc, I was just curious if the site will automatically assign the 30 teams once all have joined the league or if this is something that you have manually do and then enter on the site? Really doesn't matter to me either way, just anxious to see what team I end up with.

Thanks again for setting up the pool, should be a lot of fun.
Go Big Red!

Diesel

2012 MLB 13 Run Pool

Post by Diesel » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 am

*26 out of 30 paid. We're right there, and almost ready to go!

*Mike, once all 30 teams are signed up, I press a button and it randomly awards teams to everyone. There is an option to manually award teams, but that's not what I like to do. This entire contest is a crap shoot. To try and make any kind of sense over which team is better to have in this contest would be a waste of time in my opinion. As soon as I get the last check, I will post here, and then log into the website and hit the magic button over there. Then, we just wait until March 28.
**If anyone would like to place a bet with me on which team they think will win this contest, I will gladly take their money, ugh, I mean take that bet with them.