2007 things to hate

Inf4life

2007 things to hate

Post by Inf4life » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:49 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
#8...LMAO My kids look at that picture and have nightmares about the zodiak killer. :D [/QUOTE]It's Zodiac ;)
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Route Collectors

2007 things to hate

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:49 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
#8...LMAO My kids look at that picture and have nightmares about the zodiak killer. :D [/QUOTE]It's Zodiac ;)
[/QUOTE]Oh yeah....Zoedeeac....thanks. ;)

BillyWaz

2007 things to hate

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
[/QUOTE]Don't get on Jeff. Since he is from the midwest the only thing we know he can spell for sure is ...

CORN, COLTS, and MOONSHINE!

[ October 08, 2007, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

pizzatyme

2007 things to hate

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:13 am

I hate celebrating a non-scoring play. Dude makes a good hit, does a dance and then proceeds to miss the next 3 tackles. All that is remembered is "the Hit".

Kickers doing a stupid celebratory ritual on a short or meaningless FG. (Calling Mike "idiot kicker" Vanderjagt)

Someone making a great play and it not even being discussed so the announcer can cut to the sideline reporter.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

TamuScarecrow

2007 things to hate

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 am

It could be worse, RC. I could have drafted in Chicago this year and told you 50 times before the draft that Steve Smith was going to suck this year. As it is, you have an excuse now with Jake out for the season. :D :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

pizzatyme

2007 things to hate

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:48 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
It could be worse, RC. I could have drafted in Chicago this year and told you 50 times before the draft that Steve Smith was going to suck this year. As it is, you have an excuse now with Jake out for the season. :D :D Not true? According to some on this board, S. Smith is a stud who will "get his" no matter what! Only the true studs can do this however as some good players are made to look great only by their surrounding talent. Pretty subjective either way IMO.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

richieprimo

2007 things to hate

Post by richieprimo » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:44 am

Hate is a strong word, but a few things I dislike are...

Those sideline "reporter" chicks questioning the coach at halftime. Clicheville.

Signature fantasy success credentials. How about we post our "real" life achievements?

Norv Turner. How many TD's did LT have at this time last year?

People who post on any given subject, and manage to insert badly camouflaged allusions to the strength of their team or bench. You know who you are.

No big budget movies featuring DC characters other than Supe and Batman. Marvel has been all over it. Sorry, wrong thread for that but I couldn't resist.

Other than those few things - and around 200 others - 2007 has been just peachy.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

King of Queens

2007 things to hate

Post by King of Queens » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:55 am

Originally posted by Primo:
Signature fantasy success credentials. How about we post our "real" life achievements?

People who post on any given subject, and manage to insert badly camouflaged allusions to the strength of their team or bench. You know who you are.You're a real chick.

sportsbettingman

2007 things to hate

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:59 am

I'll add a few...

Monday and Tuesday DOOM AND GLOOM injury reports on players that by Friday are proven bogus.

Not being able to know which players Bill Bullishit will showcase each weekend.

Instant replay in the hands of idiots. (Not turning a play over when it is plain as day.)

College Football instant replay of every freaking play!

Not having the guts to drop $20 on the Stanford Moneyline (+7500) to get back $1520.00 after considering doing it due to the fact I couldn't recall a 40+ point spread game offering a moneyline, and thinking a fix was in. Like I would have noticed the 20 missing from balance.

Seeing NCAA defenders trained to blast WR's out of bounds on sideline plays, and using the horse collar tackle...yet not being allowed to continue a play if they fall down or drop down to a knee while making a catch when nobody is within 5 yards of them. Are they trying to protect the players or not???

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Quahogs

2007 things to hate

Post by Quahogs » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:04 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Primo:

People who post on any given subject, and manage to insert badly camouflaged allusions to the strength of their team or bench. You know who you are.You're a real chick.
[/QUOTE]ahh you're all a bunch of girly men. Wait that's not what I said. :rolleyes: