+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Route Collectors

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:01 pm

Originally posted by the snake:
and oh by the way for all those testosterone-challenged, chest-thumping, machmiso-males on these threads; SNAKE is measuring in at 9 1/4" (hope that satisfies your curiosity and lust levels dually girlies)... OK girlfriend, nobody cares about your 9 1/4 centemeter pipe dream. We're all glad you have an active sex life. Some day you may even have a partner to participate in it with you.

Bet or no bet?

Cscarbro

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Cscarbro » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:10 pm

Just joined recently, but had a nice auction experience in Chicago. Let me know what you think guys. My starters are
QB- Mcnair
RB- Edge
RB- Steven Jackson
WR- Darrell Jackson
WR- Steve Smith
WR- Jimmy Smith
TE- Jerramy Stevens
D- Ravens

TexasHeat

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TexasHeat » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:11 pm

LV 4 Pick - 10

I felt very strong about this draft considering it was my first 14 teamer. Comments welcome.

QB- McNabb(4.05) Ramsey
RB- D. Davis T Barber JJ Arrington D Rhodes V Morency
WR- Bruce, S Moss, A Lelie, C Rogers, P Price, A Davis, M Bradley
TE- E Johnson D Clark
K- Vanderjagt
D - New England
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

TamuScarecrow

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:28 pm

Good draft, TexasHeat. Solid starters!!
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

FatPerez

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by FatPerez » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:57 pm

What the hell is going on in the world?!?!? I thought this was a thread discussing teams drafted, and other owners opinions. Next thing I see is some fluglebinder spraying about having 9 1/4", and blah, blah, blah. Well for Chrissakes man, take it outta' your mouth before you choke!!! I cannot wait until the games start and all this madness is sorted out by all the weekly a**-whoopings handed out. By the way, which of you cats were also high on my lil' homie Antonio Bryant? Tamu? Guillermo Waz? I hope you guys also got in on that action, because he is going to post repulsive numbers this season. Please believe that. By the way Tamu, as always, Ponch & John baby!!! Ponch & John.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

TamuScarecrow

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:07 pm

Ponch & John Baby, you guys are the best and I see where you are a member of the AB club (Antonio Bryant). When you get a chance hop over to the ABC thread and sign up. Your team's looking good especially if you can get something out of that wimp, Hasselbeck. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

jsferenc

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by jsferenc » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:11 pm

This is my 2nd year in The NFFC. Last year I had the 4th pick and went with McAllister....we all know where that headed. This year I planned to secure a stronger field of RB's. I had the 1st pick in LV3 and here's the team:

QB: Brady, Bledsoe
RB: Tomlinson, T. Jones, R. Droughns, Gore, Turner, Sproles
WR: Holt, Harrison, S. Moss, B. Lloyd
TE: Witten, E. Johnson
K: Stover, Kasey
D: Buffalo, Saints

I planned on going RB with my 2nd or 3rd round pick but couldn't pass on Holt/Harrison for Dunn, Barlow, etc. Now I'm praying to the FB gods that Jones or Droughns will hold on to a starting spot.

What do you guys think?

Josh
Josh Ferenc

2005 National Fantasy Football Champion. Time for the sequel!

If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing!

FatPerez

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by FatPerez » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:43 pm

Gantze, your squad looks very solid. You should be tough to beat on a week to week basis, however, you may run into some trouble with Total Points, due to the question marks after Ladainian. Pinchi Brian and I grabbed L.T. out of the 1st pick last year, and also followed up in the 2nd and 3rd rounds with 2 top WR's (Holt/Ward), as opposed to the remaining RB's left on the board. We finished up in a tie for 1st in Las Vegas League #3, at 10-3, but were denied advancing to the championship round by two teams with more Total Points. You may have heard of one of those team owners.....I think he goes by Gunky, or Greco, or somethin' like that, I don't quite remember.

[ September 05, 2005, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: FatPerez ]
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Ted's Cracked Head

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:50 pm

cscarbro, please show us the balance of your team. your starters are very solid but who is your flex and do you have any more depth?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King