NBC Sports Partners With The NFFC

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Russ, you hit it on the nose. I don't want to knock anyone, but fantasyauctioneer is a bit "choppy". I will do an online auction or two this year, because there's no other contest I like more, but if it were my choice, I'd upgrade the software on the website for the auctions.

If someone made a program that makes the auctions as easy as possible for everyone, they'd make a MINT, and then an online auction "main event" could be possible.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Originally posted by boutrous11:
will any of the NBC draft champion sats be auctions? pretty please? Boutrous,

I was planning on running another one of these like last year, but I wasn't going to do two again! :eek:

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:28 pm

SNAKE,

If the site was slowed down a bit, would it make a difference? If the process was slowed, it would allow for people to queue their players more easily, and not miss out on bids while searching for players to queue.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
SNAKE,

If the site was slowed down a bit, would it make a difference? If the process was slowed, it would allow for people to queue their players more easily, and not miss out on bids while searching for players to queue. ...perhaps but how do you solve the same exact time bid mouse-click issue when the site inevitably freezes for seconds and in many cases, KO's you altogether?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]That's a great point. I forgot about that. My computer is about 4 years old, but I don't get much freezing at all. But that's not to say that it doesn't happen.

I recommend that everyone uses firefox, rather than internet explorer. That would help a little. But the website definitely has to do something to make things go smoother.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:50 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
See you on Saturday and I look forward to our face-to-face discussion about all of this. I would love to be there to see this. Hopefully Snake figures it out by Saturday that he was disrespectful, and apologizes to Greg.

Although I doubt that happens, I am hoping he shows Greg (and others) MUCH more respect in person than he does behind his keyboard.

[/QUOTE]1) perhaps you should re-read this thread s-l-o-w-l-y and see just who owes who an apology here Billyboy...

2) completely without provocation it was actually Greg who singled out and maliciously attacked SNAKE simply for expressing his honest opinion here much in the same manner that four other comrades publicly did on this very same thread...

3) upon meeting The Serpent this Saturday it had better be Greg who extends his sincere apology for disrespectfully addressing SNAKE here or it may not be a pretty scene...

...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]C'mon dude, let it go.