NBC Sports Partners With The NFFC

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 pm

King,

Hope you guys have a blast!!!!!

I would go In a second but work has picked up alot and won't be able to go.

Have fun Guys!!!!!
I.W
Johnny Frisella

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:59 pm

SNAKE, is this how things should go on Saturday?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKDFop0aqYQ

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
See you on Saturday and I look forward to our face-to-face discussion about all of this. I would love to be there to see this. Hopefully Snake figures it out by Saturday that he was disrespectful, and apologizes to Greg.

Although I doubt that happens, I am hoping he shows Greg (and others) MUCH more respect in person than he does behind his keyboard.

[/QUOTE]1) perhaps you should re-read this thread s-l-o-w-l-y and see just who owes who an apology here Billyboy...

2) completely without provocation it was actually Greg who singled out and maliciously attacked SNAKE simply for expressing his honest opinion here much in the same manner that four other comrades publicly did on this very same thread...

3) upon meeting The Serpent this Saturday it had better be Greg who extends his sincere apology for disrespectfully addressing SNAKE here or it may not be a pretty scene...

...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Well it looks like the draft weekend in NYC just a got A LOT more interesting! :eek:

I hope Greg gives you a well deserved kick in the arse, and shows you the door!

Out of sheer curiousity, what makes you think you can THREATEN people, let alone the person who gives you the opportunity to play in this contest, and can take it away just as quickly???

[ April 23, 2008, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[qb] [QUOTE]3) upon meeting The Serpent this Saturday it had better be Greg who extends his sincere apology for disrespectfully addressing SNAKE here or it may not be a pretty scene...

...SNAKE If you are waiting for that silly animal, then don't show up. We're gathering for some fun. No need to show up if you're going to act like Mr. Big Shot. Enjoy the draft somewhere, the party must go on!!!

No apologies from me whatsoever. You are such a silly, silly serpent.

It's a shame potential new members of the NBC and NFFC need this as an introduction. I'm going to ask you very politely: Please don't post on this thread anymore. Any rants you have with me can be done via e-mail or you can talk with me on Saturday. Again, please don't ruin this thread anymore. Don't post here again or we will have a conversation.

[ April 23, 2008, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 pm

I'm going to delete every post you make going forward. I asked you politely: Don't post anymore here. Now please don't do it.

Your mailbox is full, fortunately for you. Clean it and I'll gladly send you my PM.

[ April 23, 2008, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm going to delete every post you make going forward. I asked you politely: Don't post anymore here. Now please don't do it. Peace and Harmony Fighting fellow Comrades... :D :D

The Workhorse is Preaching Peace and Harmony Here
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 pm

I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL COMRADES!!!!!!
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Greg/Tom: first day I had a chance to read the thread. I'll echo most of the comments out there. GREAT JOB!! Most don't even know where this will lead, but I have a feeling you'll make this the PREMIER event in the country year after year. Something like the WSOP in the poker world.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm going to delete every post you make going forward. On EVERY thread!!!??? :D :D

(that sound is the MB clapping and a standing ovation!) :D

[ April 23, 2008, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Greg wasn't kidding when he said his workload was going to increase. Deleting 8000+ posts will take him until Main Event weekend.

:D :eek: :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.