I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:06 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
What about in Philly...who has more value..Buckhalter or Booker? Buckhalter's the safer play but I really like Booker. If anything were to happen to Westbrook he could be huge in a PPR league. But I would expect Buckhalter to start, get most of the carries and the goal-line looks. So that's why I'd give him the edge.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:08 am

Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce probably couldn't answer this; but if Young is the starter in Denver who do you see Shanahan using if he goes down or pi$$es mikey off. Torain, Hall, Cobb, Bell...someone else? Pittman?????

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 am

Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce probably couldn't answer this; but if Young is the starter in Denver who do you see Shanahan using if he goes down or pi$$es mikey off. Torain, Hall, Cobb, Bell...someone else? Pittman????? I think Torain is the upside play if anything happens to Young - and given what we saw last season I stand by my comparison of Young to Tatum Bell. But honestly with Shanahan, who knows what will happen? Maybe he'll bring back Olandis Gary.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:14 am

How do you see the split in Miami going? Will it revert back to '05 or if Brown is reasonably healthy do you see him being the primary back and Williams as just someone to give him a breather?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 am

How do you see the split in Miami going? Will it revert back to '05 or if Brown is reasonably healthy do you see him being the primary back and Williams as just someone to give him a breather? I think there's a good chance it reverts back to 05. I don't think Ricky's going away and Brown has shown zero signs he can stay healthy for a full season. Plus with Cameron gone I don't see Brown catching all the passes he did last season. He's a very risky RB this season in my opinion.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:21 am

With Croyle as the starting QB, is Bowe primed for a sophmore slump or do you see him being able to follow up with similar or better numbers to last year?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am

With Croyle as the starting QB, is Bowe primed for a sophmore slump or do you see him being able to follow up with similar or better numbers to last year? I think Bowe will be a solid WR2 this season. He's talented enough to overcome the QB issues there. He did that as a rookie so I think he can do it again this season. If they get even average QB play, I could see Bowe being a Top 10 WR this year. The guy is really really good.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 am

Who will catch balls in Chicago this year? Are any of those guys worth having? Booker? Hester? Bradley? Davis? What about Olsen..will he be a top 14 TE?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 am

Who will catch balls in Chicago this year? Are any of those guys worth having? Booker? Hester? Bradley? Davis? What about Olsen..will he be a top 14 TE? I like Olsen and I think he could be at the backend of the Top 15 this year. As for the WRs, I'd gamble on Hester and ignore everyone else.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:28 pm

So do you tink Bowe should be in the top 20 WR's