I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Post by wayne123 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:00 am

Thanks!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

renman

Post by renman » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:16 am

Tom,

How much value would you place on a player like DeAngelo Williams being on the free agent list in the NFFC? With the limited amount of talent left out there I deemed him to be pretty valuable and I have VERY solid depth at RB for an NFFC main event team. I just think the kid is talented and the RB he plays behind has a history of injury. I could see Williams suddenly being a valuable player in week 13 or so...

What are your thoughts?

[ October 27, 2006, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: renman ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:17 am

I'm not going to comment specifically on NFFC bidding but as far as Williams in general terms I think he's a very talented RB and when he's healthy again I think he'll get a consistent role for the Panthers. Carolina wants to run and Foster has struggled the last two games plus he's not the most durable of RBs.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:24 am

OK. I went ahead and picked up both Morency and Buckhalter. I also have Fargus. I have to start one this week. Help!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:29 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
OK. I went ahead and picked up both Morency and Buckhalter. I also have Fargus. I have to start one this week. Help! Fargas is the guy right now. Keep checking on Oakland's practice report but remember the Raiders play late on Sunday. But if Jordan doesn't practice today it'll be a surprise if he plays Sunday.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

renman

Post by renman » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:30 am

Tom,

I think so too, I was not looking for you to place a numeric bidding value on him, but I think given the kind of talent left on the free agent lists he is a as good as it gets.

how do you see this weeks charger/ram game going? I think teh chargers are going to be tough and merrimen angry and that may not bode well for Mr. S. Jackson...

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:32 am

Chargers/Rams is going to be a big-time scoring game in my opinion. I would start all of my Rams and Chargers if I had any. And I do have Philip Rivers and Kaeding in my Main League.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

renman

Post by renman » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:45 am

I hope you are right as I went into the NFFC desperate for either R. Brown or S. Jackson from my draft position and got Jackson. I just thinkn the rams could be running into a bees nest type of setting...

--Do you think Eli Manning will continue to produce as the season goes on? Last year he had a hot start and faded. Most of his big numbers there year came when his team fell way behind early. I worry about him when the weather gets bad and when games stay close...

--Who would you start. Maurice Morris or Lamont Jordan this week?

bmiller

Post by bmiller » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:50 am

Tom,

How do you see the Seattle WR's performing with Wallace at the helm?