I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:03 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Tom, I heard that Greg is going to be out of the office for the next few weeks. Is it true that the mice will play while the cat's away? :D The mice will continue to work diligently as always. [/QUOTE]The cat will be gone, but he has a Blackberry and wireless Internet connection! :D I trust the mouse (we're a two man team Glen, so it's singular when I'm gone) will work harder than ever! Keep him on his toes while I'm gone guys! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:07 am

Originally posted by renman:
I hope you are right as I went into the NFFC desperate for either R. Brown or S. Jackson from my draft position and got Jackson. I just thinkn the rams could be running into a bees nest type of setting...

--Do you think Eli Manning will continue to produce as the season goes on? Last year he had a hot start and faded. Most of his big numbers there year came when his team fell way behind early. I worry about him when the weather gets bad and when games stay close...

--Who would you start. Maurice Morris or Lamont Jordan this week? Morris for sure. It doesn't look like Jordan's going to play.

I do trust Manning. I think he's talented, has plenty of weapons and a defense that's inconsistent enough to force him to have to throw in many games.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:08 am

Originally posted by bmiller:
Tom,

How do you see the Seattle WR's performing with Wallace at the helm? I think Jackson will still be OK but you should lower your expectations for him. I'm more skeptical of how Branch will do.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:14 am

LaMont Jordan did practice today and he's now a game-time decision. Again, that's a late game on Sunday so plan accordingly.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:31 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
TK - do you honestly think that Shell can be trusted after pulling the wool over all Lamont owners nationwide last week?...hehehe...SNAKE Nope. I'd avoid that situation if at all possible this week. In one of my Expert Leagues I'm stuck with either Fargas or Jordan this week since my other options are on a bye and I don't feel comfortable starting Brandon Jacobs as a RB2. But it's not a good situation at all this week in my opinion.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:36 am

I like Gabriel as a rock-solid WR2. I really like his matchup this week against the Vikings. I think Brady's going to have a very good game. The Vikes' run defense is tough so I think this is a game where the Patriots will turn to Brady to win it for them and he'll deliver.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:37 am

All right gang, that's all for me today. Thanks for all the questions and good luck in the NFFC and all your leagues this weekend.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich