Leaderboard vs. WORLD Challenge

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:29 am

Am I in, or is that last spot Monday already reserved? I'll plan on being ready to go Monday night. Tom and Greg should have my info if they need to get a hold of me.

Ken

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:44 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Dyv, I've recruited Will Robertson and Amy Saxer for Sunday night to represent the World Team!!! We're getting close on Sunday. OK Greg... I'll let you take the credit for "recruiting" Will Robertson.... However, truth be told, I called him and told him you mentioned him by name on the board and that I had already joined... I think I should at least get an "assist" for talking him into it....

Pete :(
[/QUOTE]We're on the same team Pete!!! Assist goes to you. My only recruiting of Will was passing on the e-mail he sent to me. Great job teammate!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:45 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Am I in, or is that last spot Monday already reserved? I'll plan on being ready to go Monday night. Tom and Greg should have my info if they need to get a hold of me.

Ken Just identify yourself for us. We're not good at the message board names.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

SES

Post by SES » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:49 am

Kickin' Chickens for the Monday night draft is Scott Silberfein.

Yeah, I know I said I would only do one satellite event, but I am sucker...I will do this one too.

We have enough time before a Monday night draft for blind bidding for draft slots, no?

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:53 am

Sorry Greg, thought you guys had access to all the sign-in names. This is Ken St. George in Cortlandt Manor, NY

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:20 am

I think you know this, but I'm Pete Lukowicz. Ready to roll for Monday Night. Should be fun.

Question - Is this simply total cumulative points to win the League title, without head-to-head; similar to the other $100 leagues?

Thanks - Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:48 am

Whoever is Kickin' Chickens should e-mail Jason Pliml at [email protected] to get included in this draft. Same with Doomsday. Thanks.

I believe Dyv will announce the picks tomorrow. We picked 'em here (Tom, you stink) and we're allowing him to spring the news on everyone. Good luck one, good luck all.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:50 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Whoever is Kickin' Chickens should e-mail Jason Pliml at [email protected] to get included in this draft. Same with Doomsday. Thanks.

I believe Dyv will announce the picks tomorrow. We picked 'em here (Tom, you stink) and we're allowing him to spring the news on everyone. Good luck one, good luck all. Never mind. Tom is e-mailing Jason now. You guys should be good to go by tomorrow.

chillsports

Post by chillsports » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:13 pm

how do I sign up to beat the seven guys with no lives?

Chris Hill

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:23 pm

Hey, John Crane if you want to go to the bullpen send me a e-mail...Shawn