Leaderboard vs. WORLD Challenge

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:14 pm

Originally posted by Rick Gromek:
Not blaming you Dyv, and yes a lot has happened, but should have been up long ago. whoever enters these should have found the time, I mean I'm only talking 1 league that drafted 8 days ago. I agree completely!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:40 am

Assuming I am in the right site, I was able to go in and set my starting lineup. I did not see anyone elses rosters or what the week 1 matchups would be yet though.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Assuming I am in the right site, I was able to go in and set my starting lineup. I did not see anyone elses rosters or what the week 1 matchups would be yet though. Doomsday - Were you in the "B" League that drafted Monday night using the internet (some other site)? That's the one I was in and I don't have my team listed yet. I assume they are working on it. As for matchups, I think these leagues were simply total points leagues, not head-to-head.

Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:47 am

Originally posted by Rick Gromek:
45 hours till the start of the seasons, over 1 week gone by since the Monday draft, and still no rosters or set up. UNBELIEVABLE!! Rick, sorry for the confusion. For whatever reason, STATS had trouble receiving the Excel document that we gave them for that Monday night league. I guess sh-- happens sometimes. They'll get those entered today and everyone on our World team will still have time to kick the crap out of the LBS team. Be a good team member and don't get too hyped before kickoff.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:59 am

Yes, I was in Monday night on the fanball site.
I must be logging in to the wrong site then...

http://fbc.fanball.com/commissioner.fbc ... home&46628

Where should we be going? Thanks for the heads up.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:32 am

Doomsday, your Monday League will eventually be loaded on the "Stats" site. If this is the only league you drafted for in the NFFC you may need to get an e-mail giving you a password and user name. If you have other NFFC teams, then you will eventually see this as simply another team to manage on the Stats site.

Pete

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:43 pm

Greg, can you post the Stats 800# for these guys to call if they don't get set up in time? We need an outlet to make sure all rosters get set.

Oh, and bring your steel toed boots to try kicking - we're ready for you ;)

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:01 am

Guys - I still don't have my Monday night team on my Stats page. Is it possible that something got messed up?

Pete Lukowicz, League B, Team 10

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:08 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Guys - I still don't have my Monday night team on my Stats page. Is it possible that something got messed up?

Pete Lukowicz, League B, Team 10 Which team are you? I'm looking at all of the usernames for that right now. Shoot that here or call me ASAP at 715-445-4612, ext. 284.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:18 am

Okay, I see it. You're Captain America. I'll e-mail you the username and password as it's different from your other teams and we'll add this to your "My Teams" link later.