Second Chance Leagues Before Week 4

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Originally posted by kapefear:
Blue.....you always have baskeball or hockey....Now thats QUALITY,without injuries bad calls and poor matchups.I mean waiting up to 11pm to watch the LAKERS vs KNICKS,or SAN JOSE SHARKS vs CAROLINA.I did hear the NHL made improvements on the ZAMBONI this year.... I do not watch basketball because of all the judgement calls...might as well watch Dancing with the Stars...that is about as competitive as the NBA.

Now hockey is different. Calls are usually not made unless they interfere with the flow of the game and/or effect the play or are very dangerous. NHL match-ups are outstanding and even when the refs make calls to keep games in hand, top players can still be productive.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Well, there were many options on here with dates set aside through Thursday. These normally take awhile to fill up, can we keep an open forum going here to see if we cna at least get 8 more members to jump in at some point this week?

I am available for any night, only signed up for Thursday because I was looking into the 12 team winner take all format. I cannot draft on Thursday, its a religious thing...but what about Sunday Morning? Or, I can draft on Friday evening, but we all have to agree to leave the Dolphins out of the draft (to include Ronnie Brown). I cannot associate with people who encourage any type of fish on Fridays. Wednesday might work, but I will have to explain to one of my wives why I "have to work late". Saturday is out, I have to go down to the river and pray all day. How about Wednesday night...late?
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

liquidhippo

Post by liquidhippo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:25 am

Just an fyi that I'll throw my hat in the ring IF it starts to fill and schedule permits.

Good idea by Greg, surprised one hasn't filled yet.

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 am

Blue.Are you for REAL..I know what you were trying to do a couple of years ago,with that web site,but your comments this year have been WAY OF BASE.If your trying to be funny,YOUR NOT...Please tell me your angle,so at least I know were your coming from...

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 am

Blue.Are you for REAL..I know what you were trying to do a couple of years ago,with that web site,but your comments this year have been WAY OF BASE.If your trying to be funny,YOUR NOT...Please tell me your angle,so at least I know were your coming from... Don't bother Jeff, the guy has some serious issues.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:44 am

Blue.Are you for REAL..I know what you were trying to do a couple of years ago,with that web site,but your comments this year have been WAY OF BASE.If your trying to be funny,YOUR NOT...Please tell me your angle,so at least I know were your coming from... I am very sorry that you are not entertained. Hey...at least its free and you can always skip the posts. Tell ya what...if you PM me your address, I will try to arrange for a balloon comic to stop by on Sunday and make you a likeness of your favorite player. Best I can do!
Cheers!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:48 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
Blue.Are you for REAL..I know what you were trying to do a couple of years ago,with that web site,but your comments this year have been WAY OF BASE.If your trying to be funny,YOUR NOT...Please tell me your angle,so at least I know were your coming from... Don't bother Jeff, the guy has some serious issues. [/QUOTE]Finally! Someone who "gets" it. Not bad for a pole smoker.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Specific time aside for now, Liquid Hippo makes #6 ... can we get 6 more ? any Willie Parker owners out there want to join??

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Specific time aside for now, Liquid Hippo makes #6 ... can we get 6 more ? any Willie Parker owners out there want to join?? I'm in...except Thursday (playing Hockey). Lets get 5 more and draft later tonight!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:03 am

Just bumping this up in case we can get 8 more members to jump in next week.