S.O.D. (Steal Of Draft) in 2010?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 am

I was terrified of Sidney Rice. He was really the only guy on our do not draft list Monday night because I wouldn't have considered him till round 8, in the Billy Waz. He missed his off season training with Fitz and Carter. I knew that was a horrible sign for him to miss that camp because of a lingering injury from the playoffs. Not really tipping my hat at this point. But if it doesn't heal in 7 months, what makes you think 3 weeks will make a difference. Farve is different because he had surgery. Although he also went too high IMHO.
Hakuna Matata!

sky t 2 hotty

Post by sky t 2 hotty » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Originally posted by Brutally Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Googled "Favre snake" ... It was the first picture that popped up. How convenient it was that he killed a huge snake.

(I don't think it was his first one either ) I don't think that is really Favre. ?

Found it interesting because that picture is circulating locally as a snake killed by a local man.

[ August 25, 2010, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Sky T 2 Hotty ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:49 pm

It's not Favre, but it sure does look like him! I want to know WHERE that was caught and make sure I never go there!! That friggin snake is HUGE!!!

As for S.O.D....wasn't that Onterrio Smith's nickname?

Talk about a flash in the pan! :eek:

[ August 25, 2010, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

It's not Favre, he's not wearing Wranglers.

SOD- Joseph Addai.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

SS

Post by SS » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey guys, my steal of the draft yesterday in the Online Championship draft had to be my third, yes third, running back pick, Deangelo Williams. I was drafting 11th, drafted Ced Benson, then Mendenhall and I couldn't believe that D. Williams was still there with my third pick. I really didn't want three running backs in a row but couldn't pass having three quality running backs.

I am missing out on a stud number 1 WR, but D Bowe is not bad from where I drafted him.
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
It's not Favre, but it sure does look like him! I want to know WHERE that was caught and make sure I never go there!! That friggin snake is HUGE!!!

As for S.O.D....wasn't that Onterrio Smith's nickname?

Talk about a flash in the pan! :eek: As for S.O.D....wasn't that Onterrio Smith's nickname?

Yep. O.Smith said I'm the SOD of this draft. :rolleyes:

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Originally posted by SS:
Hey guys, my steal of the draft yesterday in the Online Championship draft had to be my third, yes third, running back pick, Deangelo Williams. I was drafting 11th, drafted Ced Benson, then Mendenhall and I couldn't believe that D. Williams was still there with my third pick. I really didn't want three running backs in a row but couldn't pass having three quality running backs.

I am missing out on a stud number 1 WR, but D Bowe is not bad from where I drafted him. You took Cedric Benson at pick 1.11????

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SS:

I am missing out on a stud number 1 WR, but D Bowe is not bad from where I drafted him. You took Cedric Benson at pick 1.11????
[/QUOTE]These online drafts seem like a clash of the Titans!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 am

Originally posted by SS:

I am missing out on a stud number 1 WR, but D Bowe is not bad from where I drafted him. In the BWAZZ draft the other night Deangalo Williams went 1.12 to a guy who has won 5 of his last 6 DC leagues.

Wayne