I'll Chat Today At 2:30 PM ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...any new updates on when STATS will have the FAAB process streamlined and simplified?...thanks much TK...SNAKE If it isn't done by the end of today let us know. They told us they would have it done by the middle of this week so I'm expecting it to be done today.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Also, what's your take on the big NFC showdown this coming Sunday night?

Do you think GB can stay within 3 scores? Just Kidding, TK.

I like Dallas, of course, 41-31. If Grant was healthy, I'd pick the Packers at home. With Grant ailing, I'll take Dallas by no more than a touchdown. I think these are two very evenly matched teams but the Cowboys have a running game with Barber. The Packers don't have one without Grant or with Grant being seriously limited by his hamstring injury.

I do think both teams will make a lot of big plays in the passing game. McNabb torched the Cowboys and his WRs aren't as good as Driver and Jennings. TO and Witten get theirs against everybody.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 am

I see we had two long standing members atop the score board for last week with Eddie and Jules.

Have the weekly prize structures been finalized yet? How about a Staubach autographed jersey for week 3 in the NBC Primetime? I have high hopes for my team this week. :D

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 am

We're still working on finalizing the weekly prizes for both events this year. It's taking longer than we anticipated but hopefully we can get this taken care of soon and start giving some prizes away.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 am

Thanks Tom, good luck this weekend!
May all your Packers play well and stay healthy, just please don't win.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
We're still working on finalizing the weekly prizes for both events this year. It's taking longer than we anticipated but hopefully we can get this taken care of soon and start giving some prizes away. Tom, you and Greg do a super job trying to take care of your participants.

Thanks!

I have a couple things on my homepage that I need help with.

1) I had orginally signed up for 2 Friday events. I pulled out after seeing they weren't going to fill. They are still on my homepage and it clutters it a bit. There is also another "dummy" league that needs to go.

2) We did a $185 Satellite Auction (June 5th) that I headed up and it is listed as a $125 league. Just wanted to make sure it was paid correctly.

Thanks again for your collective efforts!

Russ
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am

Tom, when do you see..

1) The draft results being fixed on our link. Rounds 1-2 are correct. Rds 3-(18/20) are all wrong due to 3rr. Now is the time I really want to see what I did right and wrong at the draft.

2) I have not checked today, but we don't have 2008 access to FA results in the pull down menu to all 2008 leagues.

Rotoworld... like that article... fascinating that the #12 was 4th worst in NFFC and best in NBC. Comment???

Any thing special you want me to tell Brett when I see him Monday night? :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am

Russ, please email me at [email protected] to remove any leagues on your team page and I'll get that to STATS.

The June 5th league is recorded on our end with the $185 entry fee so you guys are all set there.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
Tom, when do you see..

1) The draft results being fixed on our link. Rounds 1-2 are correct. Rds 3-(18/20) are all wrong due to 3rr. Now is the time I really want to see what I did right and wrong at the draft.

2) I have not checked today, but we don't have 2008 access to FA results in the pull down menu to all 2008 leagues.

Rotoworld... like that article... fascinating that the #12 was 4th worst in NFFC and best in NBC. Comment???

Any thing special you want me to tell Brett when I see him Monday night? :D Yea - throw to Cotchery dammit. One catch for 20 yards is not what I expected in the five leagues I have him in.

I'll get the team page stuff to STATS. As far as the column, it's too early to make any definitive conclusions but it's all fun stuff to read. It really depends on who was drafted. That's why I'm hoping STATS will get the ADPs set up for both events soon. That will tell us a lot about these early season numbers.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 am

Tom,

Michael Bush: fantasy gold dust or shrewd FA pickup?