Free NFFC Entry For Regular Season Pts Leader

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
RI, who was the driving force behind your main event team's success in 2005? Me and LT2...... :D

But the facts are the facts.....If you or anyone out there wants the truth please feel free to ask....
[/QUOTE]So what's the deal with global warming? :confused:
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:33 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
RI, who was the driving force behind your main event team's success in 2005? If you or anyone out there wants the truth please feel free to ask.... [/QUOTE]I did ask. Unfortunately, you made more than a few assumptions as to the reason I was asking.

In any event, thanks for the reply. Good luck this year...

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:46 pm

You guys all suck. I can't wait until I can argue with people on the reasons why I won my league(s)... :eek:

2007. I'm coming in like an Ice Age. There's no stopping it. Global Warming or not...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:56 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
So some guy by the name of Shad is the driving force behind your success.....very interesting!

In regard to Eddie Jag, he is not only one of the great minds of Fantasy Football, and a true competitor with a heart of gold, but a genuine nice guy as well...

He sorta reminds me of Tom Landry with long hair and no suit Fisher,

It's very Funnie that This thread was about a Prize in the NFFC. And it's got 20 plus post about nothing. Also I still haven't got my question answered by Greg Because you Stole this thread and turned it into something else....

Another Thing, Do you really think that all these people you meet are who they really are? I thought you were smarter then that Fisher....Meeting a guy for ten seconds or ten minutes doesn't mean nothing....Even a year of knowing someone doesn't tell you the real story.

Ill tell all you guys another thing....Make sure if you do partner up for any leagues with someone. You make sure either the taxes are in there name or you get a contract for the taxes. I got stuck with all the Taxes. I would also say never go in with a partner, Stay solo....There are guys who will steal money from you and the credit.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:33 am

Partnerships can work.

Lumpy's Losers proves that.

In 2005, I know we finished first h2h and in overall points. There would not have been a week 13-16 playoff.

In 2004, I know we finished first h2h and I think first in overall points.

Either way, both years we finished in the top ten in the Championship Round, so I would assume we would have won any week 13-16 playoff.

Greg can verify, but I am pretty sure we still would be repeat champs under the new system.

Private message me fo any tips to partnership success.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:42 am

Originally posted by Derek Anderson:

Private message me fo any tips to partnership success.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson LOL! Good one Lump. Nice to see ya back on the board. There's no doubt you guys make a good team. You're tough to beat. Good luck in 2007!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:23 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
In regard to Eddie Jag...He sorta reminds me of Tom Landry with long hair and no suit I'd like to see Eddie in a Stetson Saxon hat -- with the bow and side feather, of course :D

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:49 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:
In regard to Eddie Jag...He sorta reminds me of Tom Landry with long hair and no suit I'd like to see Eddie in a Stetson Saxon hat -- with the bow and side feather, of course :D [/QUOTE]Eddie wants to be Rob Zombie.... :rolleyes:
I.W
Johnny Frisella