Unbelievable

JerseyPaul

Unbelievable

Post by JerseyPaul » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:28 pm

I was down 144 to 56 in the 1st round of the New York Auction playoffs with only Monday night to go. Won the game. Thank you Drew Bennett, Larry Johnson and Eddie Kennison. Xmas cards on the way.

[ December 14, 2004, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: JerseyPaul ]

Dyv

Unbelievable

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:31 pm

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
I was down 144 to 56 in the 1st round of the New York Auction playoffs with only Monday night to go. Won the game. Thank you Drew Bennett, Larry Johnson and Eddie Kennison. Xmas cards on the way. Five Words:

Billy Volek is My God

I don't know if they make a Billy Volek game jersey, but I'm going to go find out...

Nice game, JP - look at all dat scorin' !
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Route Collectors

Unbelievable

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:14 pm

Nice game Dave. I wish the Titans would stop using Mason on kick returns. Half of Bennets #'s would've been mine. :mad:

Imagine if Walker had showed up this week. We could be sitting 1 and 2. :cool:

I'll be at the game next week, hopefully to watch Manning break the record.
Good luck next week. I don't mind you winning it all as long as you drag me along for 2nd with a big 2 weeks from Walker and Pitt -D. :D

RC

Dyv

Unbelievable

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:42 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
Nice game Dave. I wish the Titans would stop using Mason on kick returns. Half of Bennets #'s would've been mine. :mad:

Imagine if Walker had showed up this week. We could be sitting 1 and 2. :cool:

I'll be at the game next week, hopefully to watch Manning break the record.
Good luck next week. I don't mind you winning it all as long as you drag me along for 2nd with a big 2 weeks from Walker and Pitt -D. :D

RC I'd take that deal... but I'm guessing 30 other teams wouldn't care for it, lol ;)

Let's see how next week shakes out - I have to get Julius Jones through PHI Defense, Reggie Wayne through BAL and Tony Gonzalez through Denver... some tough matchups.

Good luck, RC - being in the mix is the fun part. Winning is just an exercise in being pissed at the IRS

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

MGB MARTY

Unbelievable

Post by MGB MARTY » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:11 pm

Nice going Dave on Volek I had him pencilled in and was hoping for update on Sunday to see if McNair would play Do not have McNair on roster so played consevative with Brooks 29 point difference been playing on my gut all year and on a whole its paid off till last night Learned my lesson Girl friend and daughter told me to play Volek they know more than me lolThink I am to far out to make a serious run Good luck and yes Volek is god At least I just got my Manning autographed jersey today Thanks Greg and Tom
Marty MGBS

Route Collectors

Unbelievable

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:17 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
I'd take that deal... but I'm guessing 30 other teams wouldn't care for it, lol ;)

Let's see how next week shakes out - I have to get Julius Jones through PHI Defense, Reggie Wayne through BAL and Tony Gonzalez through Denver... some tough matchups.

Good luck, RC - being in the mix is the fun part. Winning is just an exercise in being pissed at the IRS

Dyv
[/QUOTE]Don't worry about Wayne. Manning's gonna throw at least 4 and Reggie will get 2 of them. ;)
I gotta give Mason props for coming back in and playing last night with nothing but pride on the line. Maybe he was feeling my pain!

You're right - next week will be a real indicator of who's got a chance in week 16. Some definate tough matchups for you next week. I got all mine out of the way this week - I hope

Bennett proved that speculation means NOTTA this time of year. I wonder which unexpected player is up for 50 this week. Hey - maybe Coughlin will leave Eli in for the whole game this Saturday.
Hmmm.. 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, 5 picks (2 going back for 6. Final score Pitt.20 - NYG.0. = 42pts.

What? It could happen! :D

RC