I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 am

All right gang, that's it for me today. Good luck in all your leagues this week.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

renman

Post by renman » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

come on Tom, I JUST GOT HERE!... ok, I will have to join in next week...

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:55 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Was Ward held out to recover more...knowing he'll be the man after seeing Jacobs wasn't quite ready?
is it any wonder ward is hurt. he wasn't prepared for this kind of workload. all those $900+ bidders can't be happy now
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:06 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Was Ward held out to recover more...knowing he'll be the man after seeing Jacobs wasn't quite ready?
is it any wonder ward is hurt. he wasn't prepared for this kind of workload. all those $900+ bidders can't be happy now
[/QUOTE]Neither are these owners....

The New England Patriots have several key offensive weapons listed as questionable for the Monday night game in Cincinnati. RB Laurence Maroney RB Laurence Maroney (groin), and WR Donte' Stallworth (knee) were both limited today, as were NT Vince Wilfork (shoulder) and S Eugene Wilson (ankle) on the defensive side
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:10 am

Originally posted by UFS:
The New England Patriots have several key offensive weapons listed as questionable for the Monday night game in Cincinnati. RB Laurence Maroney RB Laurence Maroney (groin), and WR Donte' Stallworth (knee) were both limited today, as were NT Vince Wilfork (shoulder) and S Eugene Wilson (ankle) on the defensive side maroney is fine.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:11 am

As for the health of Westbrook and Dawkins, the approach remains very much day-to-day.

"They are moving in a positive direction," Reid said. "It's just not as fast as you'd hoped."

Westbrook owners, be prepared for him to be a game-time decision and SIT.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:07 am

Westbrook plays...B-Dawk sits. Book it, Danno.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:26 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom-

You are on a small aircraft with Greg A and Brett Favre. Its Super Bowl weekend 2008 and you are flying to the big game where the Packers are playing the Patriots,,,

All of the sudden, the engines fail totally.

There are only 2 parachutes, who gets the 2nd one? Favre or Greg ? Tom's answer was a dandy, but I'll admit that the first thing I'm doing is strapping on one parachute for Brett. Trust me, life can go on without me or Tom, but the Packers' winning a 13th NFL Championship...PRICELESS!!! As die-hard Packer fans, I trust that Tom and I would both make sure Brett had the parachute on and pushed him out to safety right away. Then......we'd fight like hell for that second parachute and the two Super Bowl tickets that one of us was holding!! :D

Somehow, as well as Tom and I have worked together over the last eight years, I have a feeling we'd bring that sucker down to safety, still make it for the tailgate party in Phoenix, drink until night turned to day as we celebrated a Packers' victory and hitched a ride back to Wisconsin in time to pay off the NFFC Post-Season Contest winners!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:42 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Jacobs said after practice he didn't think he was ready for this week but would be next week. I haven't seen anything about Ward not playing but thanks Gekko. You're welcome :D

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:45 am

Gekko, your mailbox is full.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."