My Christmas Wishlist

TRAIN HARD

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by TRAIN HARD » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 pm

On the "Free Agents" page, make all free agent names "clickable" so we can click on their name and see what their stats were for each week in the season. The way it is set up now, we have to leave the Free Agent page to be able to click on a name to see these stats, and then return to the Free Agent page again to make a decision.

Dyv

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by Dyv » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Also on the FA page - let us sort by 'most recent week' stats/data or toss in the typical sort options of 1 week, 30 days, etc
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

renman

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by renman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 am

-I would like to be able to see future matchups like we used to.

-I would like to be able to click a players name on the free agent wire and go to his personal page and see his production for the year. We used to be able to do that and now we can't.

-It would be helpful to see what free agents scores LAST WEEK along with their season totals/averages etc.

gomizzouman

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by gomizzouman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:04 am

Change the rules to give the team with the highest points the first playoff spot and head to head second. I believe this would help eliminate the situation where teams need to lose in the final week to make the money round.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Eddiejag

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 pm

The biggest thing is the draftmasters it brutal waiting till tuesday to find out who's winning.
Come on it's 2011 well almost.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Glenneration X

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am

Great Christmas Wishlist by Wayne as he hit most of the critical upgrades needed. Also some very good suggestions by those who followed up.

Of those previously mentioned, DC Live Scoring, Live Updated Overall (and yes even League) Standings, the way FAAB defaults (initial bid & drop), and upgraded data provided for free agents are my personal pet peeves.

Some other quick suggestions...

-Live Scoring Toggle -
We have this in the NFBC and I'm not sure why it wasn't provided for the NFFC. For those with multiple teams, it just makes things so much easier than going back to each individual league page and accessing that individual Live Scoring tab, then repeating for each league.

-Highlight Players w/ Games in Progess on Live Scoring Page -
Oftentimes while zipping through my multiple teams, I miss the "small print" of who's playing, who has yet to play, or who's done playing. Showing who has the ball & where and down & distance would also be a plus.

-Highlight Players in Set Lineup on Bye, IR, or Out -
A contest I used to play had this function and it helped when quickly running through multiple lineups to assure an oversight wasn't made while setting your lineup. It would also help make it easier & quicker for those who are setting lineups for dead teams and may make the process less of a chore that they may choose to ignore.

-Revise League Standings based on Format -
Instead of having the league standings listed in head to head order, why not have the top of the standings sorted by who's currently in a playoff spot for that league? If the first spot is top H2H, list that first & note top H2H. If the second spot is top points, list that 2nd (and note top points), even if that team is not 2nd in H2H, and so on. Again, players with multiple teams in multiple formats within the NFFC sometimes get confused on what they have to do to garner a playoff or championship spot in any specific league. I've seen those questions over and over on these boards. I believe this would resolve that issue.

FAAB Default to Yearly Points for each Position -
The NFFC may already do this, not sure. However if not, defaulting to Yearly Points is preferable than defaulting alphabetically.

Glenn

BillyWaz

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Great Christmas Wishlist by Wayne as he hit most of the critical upgrades needed. Also some very good suggestions by those who followed up.

Of those previously mentioned, DC Live Scoring, Live Updated Overall (and yes even League) Standings, the way FAAB defaults (initial bid & drop), and upgraded data provided for free agents are my personal pet peeves.

Some other quick suggestions...

-Live Scoring Toggle -
We have this in the NFBC and I'm not sure why it wasn't provided for the NFFC. For those with multiple teams, it just makes things so much easier than going back to each individual league page and accessing that individual Live Scoring tab, then repeating for each league.

-Highlight Players w/ Games in Progess on Live Scoring Page -
Oftentimes while zipping through my multiple teams, I miss the "small print" of who's playing, who has yet to play, or who's done playing. Showing who has the ball & where and down & distance would also be a plus.

-Highlight Players in Set Lineup on Bye, IR, or Out -
A contest I used to play had this function and it helped when quickly running through multiple lineups to assure an oversight wasn't made while setting your lineup. It would also help make it easier & quicker for those who are setting lineups for dead teams and may make the process less of a chore that they may choose to ignore.

-Revise League Standings based on Format -
Instead of having the league standings listed in head to head order, why not have the top of the standings sorted by who's currently in a playoff spot for that league? If the first spot is top H2H, list that first & note top H2H. If the second spot is top points, list that 2nd (and note top points), even if that team is not 2nd in H2H, and so on. Again, players with multiple teams in multiple formats within the NFFC sometimes get confused on what they have to do to garner a playoff or championship spot in any specific league. I've seen those questions over and over on these boards. I believe this would resolve that issue.

FAAB Default to Yearly Points for each Position -
The NFFC may already do this, not sure. However if not, defaulting to Yearly Points is preferable than defaulting alphabetically.

Glenn Nice list Glenn! (I see a few of those are "RT Sports features", and I would like to see those as well! ;) )

As for your last request "points instead of alphabetically", it already does this on GOOGLE CHROME. If you are in Internet Explorer, it defaults to name :confused: .

I think it is obvious that Internet Explorer should not even be attempted to use with Fanball.

Does anyone know how Firefox works??

chriseibl

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:54 am

i didn't catch on to using google chrome myself until a few weeks ago. i hope everyone who doesn't check the message board knows to use google chrome because small tasks such as making a list to pick up a kicker would take a half hour. picking up free agents each week was a painful chore until I switched, to the point where I didn't want to do more than one league next year as the time commitment was affecting my ability to search the waiver wire. clearly, i was slow to be smart enough to catch on but i doubt i'm the only one out there in the nffc.

BLACKHAND

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am

firefox did not make things as ez billy. chrome makes things very ez for me.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

RoadKing

My Christmas Wishlist

Post by RoadKing » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 am

Ability to sort free agents by team.