FAAB: D.Ward $995

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:13 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
bluefoot -- "revoked", per the rules, would mean voided, as in player returned to the original team - as it should be ---- if you don't want to win honestly, go play somewhere else. Smith should be put back on Desert Fog's roster. How can you guys keep typing this?? Why??? He was dropped, no longer wanted....why put him back on the roster of the team who didn't want him? Is Blue Foot and myself the only 2 here who believe in principles and following the rules.

And to tell Blue to go play somewhere else....why??? because he's questioning what should be questioned??? Geesh...people wonder why there's a so-called chum, chum club....it's statements like these KJ.
[/QUOTE]I would make the same request no matter who the player glu, this is a competition and I beleive in sportsmanship. Look at the discussion on the jungle draft, I benefitted from someone elses mistake, someone I didnt know, but still asked the commish there to reverse that because it was proper sportmanship, nothing to do with who the tm owner was or any club.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
BigMo with potentionally the best pick up of Deshawn Wynn for a measily $75, nice pick up. Lost in this mess was a VERY NICE call!

How much will this youngster go for this week!?!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
BigMo with potentionally the best pick up of Deshawn Wynn for a measily $75, nice pick up. Lost in this mess was a VERY NICE call!

~Lance
[/QUOTE]That was a nice call, but considering he plays San Diego and Minnesota the next two weeks (and by then Morency will be in the mix), we probably saw his best game.

I want nothing to do with the 3 headed monster at RB they will have in GB in a few weeks.

Again though, nice call for this past week! :D

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:

~Lance
[/QUOTE]That was a nice call, but considering he plays San Diego and Minnesota the next two weeks (and by then Morency will be in the mix), we probably saw his best game.

I want nothing to do with the 3 headed monster at RB they will have in GB in a few weeks.

Again though, nice call for this past week! :D
[/QUOTE]We have Morency on our bench as well so somebody just get Brandon Jackson off the field and we will be happy. Although my expectations are fairly realistic since it is a complete mess in the G.B backfield.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:29 am

I drafted Wynn in the SNAKE Classic knowing full well McCarthy would get fed up with the 2-headed disaster known as Morency/Jackson. If Bret wants Wynn on the field, you can kiss Morency and Jackson goodbye, period, end of story.

As for the GG shenanigans, you newbies will have to get used to what we've seen for now going on 4 years, the flash headline/commentary meant to screw as many people up as possible. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:45 am

grabbed wynn for $49 and in wcoff for $20. love what i see. just wish i had the nerve to start him this week
larrygold
tworedducks

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:31 am

got ward and wynn in wcoff..was a buying fool friday. despite the giants ineptness, I liked what I saw out of ward. I dont see Jacobs coming back and putting ward on the bench 100% of the time..ward definitely has some value..as far as wynn goes, would love it if he was named the starter...but its gonna be a while for that
larrygold
tworedducks

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:53 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...wanted Wynn in the NFFC but settled for Ward on the WW instead (hehehe) and actually DRAFTED Wynn in the WCOFF...SNAKE Did you play him this week Snake?

He scored more this week than Maroney did the last two! ;)