Final 2007 Prize Winners

Gordon Gekko

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:22 am

Originally posted by Sound Advice:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
GG - It wasn't enough for you for Tom to show that you won, so you had to do some more self-promotion, just in case somebody missed it? Yep. [/QUOTE]I'm glad I posted it or else u guys would have missed it. Since some like to stalk me on these boards, I'll post last year finishes too for your enjoyment. Thanks for the opp!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:23 am

Originally posted by felixflamingo:
GG - It wasn't enough for you for Tom to show that you won, so you had to do some more self-promotion, just in case somebody missed it? "two more league championships" is "I went 2 for 17 this year and lost $800" in narcissist language. [/QUOTE]2 for 6. Thanks!

Gordon Gekko

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:28 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
GG - It wasn't enough for you for Tom to show that you won, so you had to do some more self-promotion, just in case somebody missed it? I don't see what is wrong with being proud of what you accomplished this year. [/QUOTE]Neither do I!

Some people on these boards like to be negative and suck the fun out if the nffc. I wish they'd grow up already!

Maybe some are jealous too!

joetreff

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by joetreff » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:42 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by felixflamingo:
GG - It wasn't enough for you for Tom to show that you won, so you had to do some more self-promotion, just in case somebody missed it? "two more league championships" is "I went 2 for 17 this year and lost $800" in narcissist language. [/QUOTE]2 for 6. Thanks!
[/QUOTE]Congratulations! great work.

Looks like two more league championships for GG! Hey Everyone, please add 2 more league championships to the total count we all have going for this guy. I am running out of room on my whiteboard in my basement near the shrine.

bald is beautiful

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 am

quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
GG - It wasn't enough for you for Tom to show that you won, so you had to do some more self-promotion, just in case somebody missed it? I don't see what is wrong with being proud of what you accomplished this year. [/QUOTE]Neither do I!

Some people on these boards like to be negative and suck the fun out if the nffc. I wish they'd grow up already!

Maybe some are jealous too!
[/QUOTE]You have got to be kidding me. You provide more spite and ill will on issues than nearly everyone else combined. I'm stupid for even addressing you.

From everything I have read, Go Gettas has been a gracious winner.

Gordon Gekko

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
You have got to be kidding me. You provide more spite and ill will on issues than nearly everyone else combined. I'm stupid for even addressing you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D

renman

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by renman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:48 am

Congrats to all the winners and cashers...

Will we see second and third place finishers in the main event leagues?

[ December 26, 2007, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: renman ]

Yoda's S*x Slave

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:54 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Wow, that's some consolation prize!

5th PLACE PRIZE in the CHAMPIONSHIP round = 4th PLACE PRIZE in the CONSOLATION round. I thought the same exact thing Scott. That should be changed as the consolation round prizes are MUCH too generous, where the championship round aren't rewarded (especially after 1st and 2nd place).

I think the consolation round should be something like a free entry for 1st, free $650 team for 2nd, and 3rd and 4th should be like $300 each.
[/QUOTE]wooooooooooow! for three quarters the competition,,,,hmmmm,,,,hell of a lot to play for that is

did they or did they not receive their due compensation for each individual league? "won 2500 have we,,,,not happy with this,,,,must get more,,,,won money have not the consolation round participants,,,care do we not,,,,more must you pay us,,,,less do the losers get :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok gone is Yoda,,,,talk normal now do i. these message boards have members who always want to keep the losing teams involved. from what billy's proposing,,,,MORE AND MORE of the losing teams would quit,,,,many teams quit under the current payouts,,,,i would hate to see how the season would play out if more money was removed from the consolation round.
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

Yoda's S*x Slave

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 am

You have got to be kidding me. You provide more spite and ill will on issues than nearly everyone else combined. I'm stupid for even addressing you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D [/QUOTE]where's the shrink man when you need him?
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

RI WORKHORSE

Final 2007 Prize Winners

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:21 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Consolation round winners have been added. I apologize for the oversight there. Good work everyone. You forgot the first satellite of the year

The Rob Benetti Satellite league....

Rob Was Nice enough to give us a free league from his winnings.

Thanks again Rob!!!!!!
I.W
Johnny Frisella