Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...I really want that Labor Day Super League to fill.

I think that it would be helpful to list that Super League as an option on the NFFC Home page. If someone new to the NFFC surfs there and clicks on Super Leagues info and/or signups, there's no indication that a Super League is offered on Labor Day.

Right now you're relying primarily on MB chatter and word-of-mouth to fill that league.

Any chance of updating the home page?

Thanks! Yes, I need to change that text and those links. I'll do that. We're getting interest from others in that Super and/or the Sunday one. The price point and payout percentages are being well received here. I'll update that soon.
[/QUOTE]Just wondering when this is going to happen.
[/QUOTE]The Registration page now has both the Sept. 5th and Sept. 6th Labor Day links on it. The Super page has also been updated with the Vegas boxes having these dates. I'd love to fill up a third Super League too and there seems to be some interest in the 12-teamer on Friday, Sept. 10th, too. Let's keep pushing these and see where it takes us.

But the Registration page is now updated and ready to go. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Greg...I really want that Labor Day Super League to fill.

I think that it would be helpful to list that Super League as an option on the NFFC Home page. If someone new to the NFFC surfs there and clicks on Super Leagues info and/or signups, there's no indication that a Super League is offered on Labor Day.

Right now you're relying primarily on MB chatter and word-of-mouth to fill that league.

Any chance of updating the home page?

Thanks! Yes, I need to change that text and those links. I'll do that. We're getting interest from others in that Super and/or the Sunday one. The price point and payout percentages are being well received here. I'll update that soon.
[/QUOTE]Just wondering when this is going to happen.
[/QUOTE]The Registration page now has both the Sept. 5th and Sept. 6th Labor Day links on it. The Super page has also been updated with the Vegas boxes having these dates. I'd love to fill up a third Super League too and there seems to be some interest in the 12-teamer on Friday, Sept. 10th, too. Let's keep pushing these and see where it takes us.

But the Registration page is now updated and ready to go. Thanks all.
[/QUOTE]U da man!

However, Greg, I noticed that the Super League Game information page (where most newcomers would click to get info) has not been updated to indicate a Sept. 6th Super League date.

Thanks!

[ July 20, 2010, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Shrink Attack ]
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am

Okay, Joshua Egal of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania has just joined the NFFC Super League on Monday, Sept. 6th and will join me out in Las Vegas for this league. Josh played in the FFOC last year, checked out our site recently and really likes the single league format and payouts in the NFFC. He also loves the 14-team format and wants to do the Super on either Sunday or Monday, with Monday working out perfectly with his work schedule.

I'm getting feedback from others who like the Monday date and time for the Super, too, so let's keep this league front and center. Here's the signup list so far, with 10 spots left:

Monday, Sept. 6
Las Vegas Bellagio/Online
1. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
4. Joshua Egal, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Robert Particelli of Berwyn, Pennsylvania will stay a couple of days longer in Las Vegas to compete in the Monday, Labor Day Super League if we can fill it. He's not alone as a few other owners are also inquiring about this league. I'm feeling better about this one and I think we can fill it after all.

We now have five owners in for sure, leaving us with NINE OPEN SPOTS!!! Here's the current lineup card. Contact me if you have any interest in this league because it's likely our last Super League for 2010:

Monday, Sept. 6
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania

particra

Post by particra » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
[QB] Robert Particelli of Berwyn, Pennsylvania will stay a couple of days longer in Las Vegas to compete in the Monday, Labor Day Super League if we can fill it. He's not alone as a few other owners are also inquiring about this league. I'm feeling better about this one and I think we can fill it after all.

Greg: Thanks. Although I think I may be able to swing Monday, I'd MUCH prefer to be doing this on Sunday.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Greg...don't you think the Sept. 6th Super League would have a better chance of filling if the Super League Game information page on the NFFC website actually indicated there was a draft on that date?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...don't you think the Sept. 6th Super League would have a better chance of filling if the Super League Game information page on the NFFC website actually indicated there was a draft on that date? Good catch Paul. I thought you were referring to the boxes at the bottom, which were updated last week. I will add Monday, Sept. 6th to the text under Game Information. I didn't even notice that was missing. Look for it soon.

Okay, we're taking a serious turn on this Monday, Sept. 6th 7 pm ET Super League. We added NFFC veteran Steven Lucinski of St. Louis, Missouri and Joe Miller of Conway, Arkansas has also joined, although he prefers the 12-team format. We have another owner who may join tonight and we already have 29 owners for Sunday, Sept. 5th if anyone wants to move to Monday if we're guaranteed of filling this date. So lots of options as we close in on a third full Super League.

I know Robert wants to switch to Sunday if possible, but we'll put his name and Jonathan's on this list for now and see what happens. They both want to do the Super format if possible. Here's the current list and contact me if you have interest in this league before it fills up. Big Mo is on our side now!! :D

Monday, Sept. 6
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday, Sept. 5th)
6. Stephen Lucinski, St. Louis, Missouri
7. Joe Miller, Conway, Arkansas
Jonathan Lueth (wants to do the Super on Sunday)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 am

Jeff Weeks of Eaton Harbor, Michigan has also committed to the Monday, Sept. 6th Super League. We're now on a serious run to filling this one up. Let's get to 42 names among the two draft dates and see if we can mix and match this perfectly. WOW!!! Nice job today all.

Here's the tentative lineup card for this one:

Monday, Sept. 6
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

Wow, we're on a roll today with the Monday Super League. Josh Blumenreich of Phoenix, Arizona has also stepped into the competition and can do it on Monday night, but prefers Sunday afternoon. Again, let's get to 42 teams first and then see how we can make this work. So far so good as we've added four new signups to this event today.

Here's the current list of potential Super members:

Monday, Sept. 6
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
9. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (prefers Sunday Super)
Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Wow! :eek: It's only July 26th...maybe a 4th Super is possible, especially if some players want to play in more than one Super. :D