Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Could Tuesday night work?

Sunday night would have to be 9:00 EST, since the other one starts at 5:00 EST.

Monday morning might be tough since it is Labor Day and many people are going to picnics, spending time with family, etc. Not in Vegas so much, but in the midwest and on east coast.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Could Tuesday night work?

Sunday night would have to be 9:00 EST, since the other one starts at 5:00 EST.

Monday morning might be tough since it is Labor Day and many people are going to picnics, spending time with family, etc. Not in Vegas so much, but in the midwest and on east coast. Man, you folks are HUNGRY!!! :D

I agree with Billy that Labor Day is a full day for family, but maybe Tuesday would work. Nobody is flying to any of the other events yet. I could host anyone who is live out in Las Vegas and do the phone hookup from there. I'll do it on Sunday at 9 ET if folks want to try a third event that day, but that almost seems like overload to me. But you folks decide: Sunday at 9 ET or Tuesday at 7, 8 or 9 ET?? You tell me which way to go and I'll add one more and see where it takes us.

I need to finalize the Sept. 5-6 Supers first, but someone lead the way and then we'll see what happens. Thanks all. Great format, great payouts, great interest this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 am

Okay, Chris Buencamino of New York confirmed that he wanted to be in the Super League on Sunday, Sept. 5th a week ago and I didn't add him to the list because that one was fun. But he definitely wants to be in the Super League and will be in the Classic in New York as well. So he helps us fill three leagues over that weekend and now I'll have to see if we can mix and match the Sunday and Monday drafts or if we have to keep taking signups. Anyway, here's the 14 owners since we filled up two Super Leagues and as folks have said there is interest in more if we add another draft time:

Monday, Sept. 6
Las Vegas Bellagio/Online
1. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
4. Joshua Egal, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
6. Stephen Lucinski, St. Louis, Missouri
7. Joe Miller, Conway, Arkansas
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
9. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (prefers Sunday Super)
10. Travis Minaker, Edmonton, Alberta
11. Jason Kotts, Edmonton, Alberta
12. Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)
13. Christopher Cosley, Rolling Meadows, Illinois (prefers Sunday Super)
14. Chris Buencamino, New York, New York (can only do Sunday)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Greg, if you offered another Super, what date & time would be offered?

Glenn I have interest from a couple of folks for Tuesday night, Sept. 7th. Would anyone else have an interest in that date?

Also, if anyone who is signed up for Sunday's 5 pm ET Super League could just as easily do the Monday, Sept. 6th Super League let me know. We have 2-3 additional owners who can't really do Monday and would love to switch dates. If it's possible and you know you're guaranteed a spot in a full league on Monday, let me know via email at [email protected]. Much appreciated and thanks to the two owners who already told me they could do that. I won't officially switch anything until we know all of this is a go. Thanks all.

Now, anyone up for a Sept. 7th Super with 90 percent payouts???

NFFC Super League
Tuesday, Sept. 7, 7 (or 9) ET
Las Vegas Bellagio and Phone/Online

1. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona

[ July 30, 2010, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

moyer1313

Post by moyer1313 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Glenn I have interest from a couple of folks for Tuesday night, Sept. 7th. Would anyone else have an interest in that date?

Also, if anyone who is signed up for Sunday's 5 pm ET Super League could just as easily do the Monday, Sept. 6th Super League let me know. We have 2-3 additional owners who can't really do Monday and would love to switch dates. If it's possible and you know you're guaranteed a spot in a full league on Monday, let me know via email at [email protected]. Much appreciated and thanks to the two owners who already told me they could do that. I won't officially switch anything until we know all of this is a go. Thanks all.

Now, anyone up for a Sept. 6th Super with 90 percent payouts???

NFFC Super League

2. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
[/QUOTE]Greg,

Should the above sentence have the "7th", rather then the "6th", in it?

"Now, anyone up for a Sept. 6th Super with 90 percent payouts???"

I'm in for any and all drafts on Monday and Tuesday, if they are live get togethers in Vegas with some phone hookups.

I can also do Sunday night at 9 PM, if that ends up being an option.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Originally posted by Follow Me:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Now, anyone up for a Sept. 6th Super with 90 percent payouts???

NFFC Super League

2. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
[/QUOTE]Greg,

Should the above sentence have the "7th", rather then the "6th", in it?

"Now, anyone up for a Sept. 6th Super with 90 percent payouts???"

I'm in for any and all drafts on Monday and Tuesday, if they are live get togethers in Vegas with some phone hookups.

I can also do Sunday night at 9 PM, if that ends up being an option.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me
[/QUOTE]Thanks Mark. I corrected it above. It's good to just start a list and see where it goes. I'll be in Las Vegas that day or Sunday night as you suggest and host it live from there. Let's see if anyone else wants to hook up with us out there. Thanks and as always good luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

Okay, we need all of the folks who agreed to compete in the third Super League to sign up online. Make sure you select payment by check for this league. Remember, this is the Monday, Sept. 6th Super League.

We do have three owners who have agreed to move to the Monday draft for those who need to move to Sunday, so we'll definitely be able to accommodate some folks. If anyone else can switch dates to help make this work, just contact me or Tom, but this is really looking good now. Let's get everyone locked into the system so that you can make your KDS preferences. Thanks all.

Here's the 14 on the list, some of whom have already signed up:

Monday, Sept. 6
Las Vegas Bellagio/Online
1. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
4. Joshua Egal, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
6. Stephen Lucinski, St. Louis, Missouri
7. Joe Miller, Conway, Arkansas
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
9. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (prefers Sunday Super)
10. Travis Minaker, Edmonton, Alberta
11. Jason Kotts, Edmonton, Alberta
12. Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)
13. Christopher Cosley, Rolling Meadows, Illinois (prefers Sunday Super)
14. Chris Buencamino, New York, New York (can only do Sunday)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 am

Right now it's possible that we could have 14 owners for the Super League in Las Vegas on Sunday, Sept. 5th. I think I know who is coming to Las Vegas, but some are still undecided between the live event and online. If you're not on this list, let me know and I'll add you. But I think these folks are confirmed to be live in Las Vegas:

NFFC SUPER LEAGUE
Sunday, Sept. 5th, 2 pm PT
Las Vegas Bellagio
1. Stephen Navetta, St. Clair Shores, Michigan
2. Steve Luzzi, Huntington Beach, California
3. Matthew Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee
4. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California
5. Stephen Fiore, Scottsdale, Arizona
6. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
7. Jason Steeves, Calgary, Alberta
8. Thomas Kay, Union City, California
9. KJ Duke, San Diego, California
10. Ken Norred, Ashland, Alabama
11. Jonathan Lueth, Modesto, California
12. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
13. Chris Buencamino, New York City
14. Tom Yates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

It looks like we have a full 14 for Sunday now in Las Vegas, which means the second league would comprise of Tom's New York entrants and the phone/online registrants. Awesome.

We still might need one or two more owners for Monday instead of Sunday if you can switch dates. Three owners have already said they can do that. Thanks if you're flexible and doing it online.