I Hate This Game Sometimes

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:08 am

And yes Steve Smith, Javon Walker and Rudi Johnson I'm talking to you.

Ugh.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 am

ADD MARC BULGER TO THIS LIST!!!

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:27 am

Yeah Steve Smith really made me mad yesterday, but at least your Packers won Tom. My Bears looked dreadful last night Its going to be a long year this year I fear for the Bears.
Bauler Shot Caller

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Yeah Steve Smith really made me mad yesterday, but at least your Packers won Tom. My Bears looked dreadful last night Its going to be a long year this year I fear for the Bears. Grossman's awful. And the Cowboys' offense is pretty damn good. I talked about this on my radio show last Friday but I've never understood why when a good defense faces a good offense the advantage automatically goes to the defense? Why shouldn't the offense get the nod? I've never understood that.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:35 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
Yeah Steve Smith really made me mad yesterday, but at least your Packers won Tom. My Bears looked dreadful last night Its going to be a long year this year I fear for the Bears. Grossman's awful. And the Cowboys' offense is pretty damn good. I talked about this on my radio show last Friday but I've never understood why when a good defense faces a good offense the advantage automatically goes to the defense? Why shouldn't the offense get the nod? I've never understood that. [/QUOTE]Yep I agree Grossman is really awful. I think Grossman will be on the bench soon especially if they lose to detroit this week. The Cowboys look great and with Marion Barber running the ball like that they are the team to beat in the NFC right now.
Bauler Shot Caller

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:48 am

The only passes Grossman can complete are the ones in which he locks in to the reciever and the receiver is open when he finally pulls the trigger. Otherwise forget it. He sucks big time.

He cannot read a box of cereal let alone a defense. This guy needs to be cut let alone benched.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:55 am

Yeah Steve Smith really made me mad yesterday, but at least your Packers won Tom. My Bears looked dreadful last night Its going to be a long year this year I fear for the Bears. Grossman's awful. And the Cowboys' offense is pretty damn good. I talked about this on my radio show last Friday but I've never understood why when a good defense faces a good offense the advantage automatically goes to the defense? Why shouldn't the offense get the nod? I've never understood that. [/QUOTE]It's called matchups.
J.Jones who I have on both my Main League teams, I did not start. I would have started M.Barber Romo Witten or TO. Yes why would't I.

But I'm sure more didn't start all the above minus TO. My son wanted to know why I didn't draft TO over M.Harrison. TO = TD He tells me. Next year my son is picking my team. :D

[ September 24, 2007, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Yeah Steve Smith really made me mad yesterday, but at least your Packers won Tom. My Bears looked dreadful last night Its going to be a long year this year I fear for the Bears. Grossman's awful. And the Cowboys' offense is pretty damn good. I talked about this on my radio show last Friday but I've never understood why when a good defense faces a good offense the advantage automatically goes to the defense? Why shouldn't the offense get the nod? I've never understood that. [/QUOTE]It's called matchups.
[/QUOTE]My point is why should the matchup favor the defense automatically? And that's always the case. I've never understood that. Shouldn't the Bears have been downgraded instead of the Dallas offensive players? Just a little food for thought.

I still hate Rudi, Smith and Javon. I'll get over it but I'm not feeling a lot of love for those guys today.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:07 am

And yes Steve Smith, Javon Walker and Rudi Johnson I'm talking to you.

Ugh. I don't have Javon..... but the other 2 :rolleyes:

What a crazy start to the season Tom! I think based on the first 3 weeks ...we may be deep into the season and still not have a true front runner like Jules was last year.

Obviously Moss...Brady and CJ have to slow down sometime. If not then alot of records are about to be shattered.

It's easy to go from the penthouse to the outhouse in one week. At least the Colts and Pack are 3-0. ;)

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 am

How about Lee Evans? Got him on two of 4 teams and he is KILLING ME!!
HMan83