I'm Chatting TODAY - ALL DAY

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 am

Originally posted by southpaw24:
Tom,
Any thought or consideration to adding a slow draft option for the online championship?
It's really hard for me to make actual draft times and the slow draft option is my best bet. At this time probably not. We do have $375 slow draft leagues, though, which are part of the Slow Draft Championship. So that would be an option if you can't make one of the $350 leagues.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 am

FF Maestro, please refrain from your current path of posting. This is not a debate. It is a request and one I hope you will honor without the need for a reply. Thank you very much.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 am

Hey Tom

When will the draft boards be up in the $60 DCs....sure would make life alot easier with the 60 sec clock?

Is there a limit on how many entries one person can have on the classics and primetime? Not totally against it, but does create a disadvantage to players that cant afford multiple entries.

Man I really have missed Football!

alabama abandoned
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 am

Originally posted by A.A:
Hey Tom

When will the draft boards be up in the $60 DCs....sure would make life alot easier with the 60 sec clock?

Is there a limit on how many entries one person can have on the classics and primetime? Not totally against it, but does create a disadvantage to players that cant afford multiple entries.

Man I really have missed Football!

alabama abandoned I was told the draft board has been added to the room so it should be available for Friday night's $60 league. I'm not sure if it's available for the current slow drafts going on but I'll check.

2. We've never put a cap on how many Main Event teams people could take. We've had people take more than one team several times in the past. It's a small minority of people who take two Main Event teams (i.e. two Classics or two Primetimes; I don't mean one of each) and an even smaller minority who take more than two. I'm not sure that percentage is going to change this year or even in the next few years but we'll see how everything plays itself out.

3. Ditto. Make that DITTO.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 am

Tom, in your opinion who will have a tougher first session with the media than Jay Cutler? This guy despises the media and has to deal with the backlash of last years NFC championship injury, having his toughness questioned by his own brethren and now calling it quits with his hometown sweetheart!
Pat Sorge

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 am

Originally posted by Bullgod:
Tom, in your opinion who will have a tougher first session with the media than Jay Cutler? This guy despises the media and has to deal with the backlash of last years NFC championship injury, having his toughness questioned by his own brethren and now calling it quits with his hometown sweetheart! He's definitely not the most likable guy in the world, that's for sure. I think Bears beat writers probably know the deal with him so it won't be a big deal for them. When I was covering the Packers, I knew who the douchebags were and who was a good guy and acted accordingly. I'm sure we'll see some initial stories talking about what happened with Cutler in the NFC Title Game but it should subside after a bit.

I think James Harrison may have a more difficult time than Cutler.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:40 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
[
I think James Harrison may have a more difficult time than Cutler. [/QB]Good call, I forgot about Mr. Harrison. :D
Pat Sorge

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

What happened to FF's post where he came right out and told us his real name? Hmmm... he deleted it? :rolleyes:

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

Going back to Sidney Rice, he'd be a nice fit in Seattle too. I don't think the Rams will pursue him but they should. Bradford needs a No. 1 WR badly.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
[QUOTE] i LOVE talking football more than just about everything else but now you all have this newcomer interested in this "snake" character. i was told by someone here through a pm, and i quote him here, that if my nffc record was actually even half as accomplished as his that i would be considered "one of, if not, the top players in the game". I thought you guys were nuts think that this guy was Snake, until I read the above. Now I'm sure its him. Only Snake would laud his credentials as much as what I just read above.