Attending the Classic - How is it?

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:31 am

it seems like every thing slows down in the live events. i don't mean to say it takes longer, it just seems it's easier to keep track of everything in live events compared to online. there is DEFINITELY no comparison of doing live auctions versus online. the atmosphere and camaraderie are what makes it so GRAND.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

All of the above is true, but for me it is the competition. The Classic live draft has the best players on the planet. Hands down. Nobody slips. If SJax makes it to the back of the second round check your phone before you pick because he probably just got hit by a bus. Last year Ray Rice was a third round pick just like Foster will be this year. I wonder what Rices ADP was last year in the online vs the Classic. I am not at the level as some of these guys, and gals, but I have been doing this for 18 years and it is great sitting in the that room and going at it. Tom and Greg have done an amazing job of bringing the best players together live with the 14 team, KDS, and 3rd round reversal. If you do well here it is something you can hang your hat on. To win the playoff round you dont get lucky you get hot. Just looking for that magical year here. Good luck in all your leagues and see you next year.

[ September 01, 2010, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Chi_Town_FEW ]