Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by da bears » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
I need a wr3 and a flex player from these three options:

Steve Breaston @ Min
Santonio Holmes @ Det
Tony Gonzalez TB

I have Jacob Tamme also who I'm already starting at tight end.

Thanks. Matt,

I think Gonzo is a must start, and I would go with Breaston. Until Holmes shows something in green and white, he is just a name IMO.

Good luck amigo!
[/QUOTE]Thanks Billy. Good luck to you also! :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller

kapefear

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by kapefear » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:32 am

Looking for some diehards here... Am I totally crazy, but picked up BERRIAN in a couple of leagues, with departure of MOSS and harvin's gimpy ankle, thinking of swinging for the fences and playing BERRIAN in the flex!!!!!! Have I lost my marbles??

BillyWaz

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:41 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Looking for some diehards here... Am I totally crazy, but picked up BERRIAN in a couple of leagues, with departure of MOSS and harvin's gimpy ankle, thinking of swinging for the fences and playing BERRIAN in the flex!!!!!! Have I lost my marbles?? Jeff,

I don't think it is crazy, but look for Shiancoe, Camarillo, and Lewis to be more involved (and of course AP).

What are your other options?

Sandman62

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:33 am

I assume you weren't really limiting responses to just Jeff & Billy?

Woodhead has averaged 12 touches and 68 total yards the past 4 games, plus he has a rushing and receiving TD in that span (for a 50% scoring rate). His team is favored by 4 on the road against my Browns. On top of that, Belicheck will probably look to school his former student, Manweenie. :D

MIN is favored at home over the Cards (who usually stink on the road) by 8, despite Favre's and Harvin's condition and the Moss loss factor. To me, that smells like a heavy dose of AP, uh... "all day". ;) Berrian has caught more than 2 balls or broken 24 yards just once each this season, and the game he was over 24 yards, it was just barely, by 6 (30). He's also yet to find the end zone.

Of course, Berrian could revert back to his ways of a few years ago and get behind the coverage for a bomb TD; but I wouldn't count on it. I agree w/ Billy and would expect Shiancoe and Camarillo to dominate targets.

I don't think this call is even close. It's not like Berrian has enough upside to warrant chasing over a likely steady, consistent 10-12 PPG from Woodhead.

[ November 07, 2010, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

larry schechter

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by larry schechter » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:15 am

Colt McCoy will throw for 250 yards and 3 TD's. Remember, you heard it here first!

BLACKHAND

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 am

snake , go with berrian and woodhead. leave ronnie brown on bench. i got this funny feeling on berrian today. now this feeling might be gone by 4pm but i think cutler will have a nice stat day. im using cutler over ryan today.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BLACKHAND

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:26 am

i need two out of three :

lance moore
pettigrew
shiancoe
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Eddiejag

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 am

Mike Williams [tampa]
Mike Wallace

I need one.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Coltsfan

Week 9 Start/Sit

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 am

I would definitely go MW!!!

:D

(Williams)

Wayne