YOUR Week 6 "Kiss my Azz" team

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:06 am

According to sideline reporter Pam Oliver, Felix Jones will be "fine" after the re-taping.

Hey Pam Oliver: Kiss my Azz!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Yes.....Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis.....YOU SUCK TOO!

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm

is it just me that thought DeMarco Murray looked better than felix jones.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
The following people can kiss my azz.....

JOSH MCDANIELS- Let's see Greg Salas can't catch, is inactive in week 4 (I think), and Austin Pettis looks great. Week 6, Pettis no where to be found. St. Louis is friggin horrendous!

ELI MANNING- You can't get ONE TD???

FRED JACKSON- Just because I don't have you. ;)

DEANGELO WILLIAMS/JONATHAN STEWART- Will one of you PLEASE distinguish yourselves as THE RB??? Your team sucks, but still .....cmon!

JERMICHAEL FINLEY- Greg Jennings hurt and Rodgers throws for 310 yards. Finley....ONE catch for 20 yards. 3 points.....nice. :rolleyes:

Those are mine......who is on YOUR team?? With all those fantastic options, great call benching your pseudo#1WR coming out of a bye. That one would be on the coaching staff JMcD. Probably wouldn't be needing him against a low scoring GB anyways..

Didn't see that cr@p coming despite his sukkitude and had to take a zip there. Thanks hoodieboy.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Who the hell is calling the play's in Dallas.When Dallas took the lead late in the 4th quarter how bout one frigging pass to the end zone to DEZ or Miles or Witten.A frigging screen to Choice for 10 yards but you need 13.Then they get the turnover and 3 minutes to go dont run it 3 frigging times up the middle ,play to win the fu@king GAME.Throw the ball take a chance ,just one first down could do it.Nope three and out and Brady does what Brady does, im sick of this sh@t. The REFS didnt help either but knew that going to New England.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
is it just me that thought DeMarco Murray looked better than felix jones. I believe he did Frank.

He stayed on the field for a half.....more than Felix can ever do!

Seriously, I am SO disappointed in myself for getting sucked into the hype of that wuss. Only in a couple leagues, and wouldn't make a difference anyhow, but man......... :(

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 am

between mike williams , roddy white , deangelo , and ingram i can not decide who gets the blindfold and smoke.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
is it just me that thought DeMarco Murray looked better than felix jones. It was pretty clear as soon as Murray got the ball a couple times. Murray looked better than Felix in about 2 carries.

What do these things all have in common (answer pretty obvious)?

A grape
A cotton ball
An overcooked noodle
Felix Jones

[ October 17, 2011, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Bald is Beautiful ]

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 am

Yeah Murray did look better but that guy is made out of glass also. He was hurt every year at Oklahoma.

I'm just glad I missed out on Felix Jones in all my leagues...as i would have taken him a couple of times if he had fell to me in the right spot. :eek:

[ October 17, 2011, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 am

I haven't been all that impressed with Murray so far. I also question how effectively the Cowboys will run the ball and how much of a commitment Garrett will make to the running game. Plus, I doubt Choice is going anywhere now (not that anyone would've traded for him to begin with). Murray will have value if he's the "starter" but I'm not sure he'll have much more value than Delone Carter has filling in for Addai in Indy.

I think it's OK to have guys like this on your bench for depth but if you're starting them, you may need to really lower the expectations. Carter, for example, got outplayed by (Dammit) Donald Brown yesterday. I could see Choice outperforming Murray too, especially if Choice maintains the third-down role.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich