League Payoff Question

Clonedawg

League Payoff Question

Post by Clonedawg » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 am

How does this scenario work for Online Championship League:

Team 1: Most points
Team 2 and 3: Tie for first in H2H
Team 4: Second most points

This scenario has an excellent possibilty of happening in my online league. There may be even a third team tie for H2H that still will not be in the top 2 most points.

Dawg

Greg Ambrosius

League Payoff Question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am

Originally posted by Clonedawg:
How does this scenario work for Online Championship League:

Team 1: Most points
Team 2 and 3: Tie for first in H2H
Team 4: Second most points

This scenario has an excellent possibilty of happening in my online league. There may be even a third team tie for H2H that still will not be in the top 2 most points.

Dawg This is easy. Team 1 gets in for most points. Whichever team has the most points gets in among Teams 2 and 3 for best h2h record. Total points is the tie-breaker there. Those two teams are the only ones guaranteed spots in the Championship Round. Team 4 would have a shot at getting in as a Wild Card team if it finished among the Top 72 teams (top 10% of all teams) in total points.

I hope this helps.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Clonedawg

League Payoff Question

Post by Clonedawg » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 am

Thanks Greg! That clears up who would make the playoffs. One more question, how would the payouts work for the league?

Dawg

Greg Ambrosius

League Payoff Question

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Originally posted by Clonedawg:
Thanks Greg! That clears up who would make the playoffs. One more question, how would the payouts work for the league?

Dawg Both teams would win $750 and play in Weeks 14-16 for the remaining $750 league money. Total points for three weeks to determine the league champion and the winner of the remaining $750.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Clonedawg

League Payoff Question

Post by Clonedawg » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks! That clears up all my questions.

Dawg