Cutler Done for Year?

particra

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by particra » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Reports are 6 weeks with broken hand. Surgery required

Glenneration X

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Anyone dependent on Cutler is done anyway. The big question is how this affects Forte.

Eddiejag

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Anyone dependent on Cutler is done anyway. The big question is how this affects Forte. Im more worried about Bennett ,these two guys really trust each other and Bennett been a nice play the last 3 week's.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Reports are 6 weeks with broken hand. Surgery required This is a major blow for the Bears, who are really playing well right now. I feel bad for them and of course all fantasy teams who had him. He had 32.4 points yesterday and at the very least was a solid QB2. Big blow.

At least ESPN is spinning the hype already. Can you believe this was their lead on that injury: "Possibly Favre?" :eek: Unreal. I can't see the Bears bringing any veteran in during Week 12 and getting him up to speed. They've got to ride Caleb Hanie as best they can and hope the running game and defense can win games for them. Just a bad, bad break for Cutler and the Bears.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

particra

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by particra » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 am

Bennett is worthless now.

Forte will still get his touches (probably even more) but the offense is going to be substantially worse. Get used to 8 and 9 guys on the line of scrimmage. Bears have a pretty easy schedule though

thegambler

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by thegambler » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:

Forte will still get his touches (probably even more) but the offense is going to be substantially worse. Get used to 8 and 9 guys on the line of scrimmage. Bears have a pretty easy schedule though @ oak (loss)
vs kc (win)
@den (50/50)
vs sea (50/50)
@ gb (loss)
@ min (50/50)

that to me is not an easy schedule. 4 or their last 6 games are on the road. i think at best they go 3-3. making them 10-6, the only thing that can pull them through is their def and forte.

too bad, i actually thought the bears could give the packers a tough game in the playoffs. they play very good def and can run the ball....now they will struggle to even make the playoffs.

Glenneration X

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:57 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:

Forte will still get his touches (probably even more) but the offense is going to be substantially worse. Get used to 8 and 9 guys on the line of scrimmage. Bears have a pretty easy schedule though @ oak (loss)
vs kc (win)
@den (50/50)
vs sea (50/50)
@ gb (loss)
@ min (50/50)

that to me is not an easy schedule. 4 or their last 6 games are on the road. i think at best they go 3-3. making them 10-6, the only thing that can pull them through is their def and forte.

too bad, i actually thought the bears could give the packers a tough game in the playoffs. they play very good def and can run the ball....now they will struggle to even make the playoffs.
[/QUOTE]Is there any doubt the Bears opponents will have 11 defenders, the cheerleaders, and the waterboy at the line of scrimmage considering Cutler's injury and their pretty pathetic group of receivers.

Forte's numbers are in for a hit.

mkrucek

Cutler Done for Year?

Post by mkrucek » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:14 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:

vs kc (win)
@den (50/50)
vs sea (50/50)
@ gb (loss)
@ min (50/50)

[/QUOTE]Is there any doubt the Bears opponents will have 11 defenders, the cheerleaders, and the waterboy at the line of scrimmage considering Cutler's injury and their pretty pathetic group of receivers.

Forte's numbers are in for a hit.
[/QUOTE]Not necessarily. I think his catches go way up. And it's not like he's been scoring tds. Hanie is not horrible.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...