Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

trueblue

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by trueblue » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 am

BTW, we have 40-60 MPH gusts here in west kentucky today, i have trees down everywhere and my weatherhead and service has been pulled from the house. but, i can't complain, i'm not in texas. be safe.

BillyWaz

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...c'mon Billyboy - it is common knowledge on this MB that you are indeed the biggest butt-kisser here (and have been for years)...SNAKE You are such a hypocrite, snake.

Just continue telling everyone to mind their own business. I'm sure though, like everything else in your life, it is OK for you, but not for everyone else.

As an educator, this is the BIGGEST PROBLEM in education. Parents who think it is OK for their kids (it's never their fault!) to do whatever they want, but if another child does it to them, they are "up in arms".

Just keep doing what you are doing, snake! :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]...so you think that the SNAKEscribes here on this MB are directly related to how he raises little snake, is that it Wazass?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Being the hypocrite you are.... of course not!

renman

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by renman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
Weber,

Again, I am not at all upset with Greg/Tom... I am the biggest NFFC cheerleader that exists. I will continue to as well. I just think the decision you posted was the ideal and more fair decision for the situation. I know Greg/Tom were in a tough spot and it is what it is. I know I am not the only one hurt by this and not I will dig in my fantasy football heels and try to grind out something positive this weekend...

Thanks for posting that other ruling. It was interesting to read and will be interesting to discuss.

Good luck this weekend. Renman, as a game operator, each one can make their own decisions, but to notify everyone that late is anything but fair to all. From my experience, a notice that late will have 20-50% that wanted to make a move not able to because they didn't have net access for dozens of legitimate reasons.
[/QUOTE]John,

I respect your opinion. However I find it hard to believe even 5% of the NFFC members who lost a player due to the hurricane and were about to get zero would NOT be monitoring this situation. Everyone has to set their lineup Sunday... The report/ruling could have been posted there. Teams in a bind could have scrambled to at least field a team.

Having said that, even if only 20-50% of the players got a chance to make moves that is LESS UNFAIR than 100% of the players in this situation getting zero because the game was cancelled after the free agent pickup process closed.

Just my opinion. The matter is over... Maybe it will result in a further evolving of the NFFC into an even better product.

weber7777

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey Billy, tough luck taking out Toomer on the auction team.. he would have paid off for you there.... that sucks.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

BillyWaz

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Originally posted by weber:
Hey Billy, tough luck taking out Toomer on the auction team.. he would have paid off for you there.... that sucks. I know. I actually put Stewart in his place (which gained me a point), but keeping Maroney in was my mistake.

I really thought they might utilize him differently this year, but he still blows! :D

0-2, and down in points. With Braylon Edwards a piece of garbage, you can probably stick a fork in me!

[ September 14, 2008, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

weber7777

Greg/Tom Ruling Needed

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 pm

[ September 14, 2008, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: weber ]
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com