at rb k smith or kuhn
flex v brown,d williams or ballard
my 3 starting wr's are bryant,jennings and cruz

Tom Kessenich

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 am

Originally posted by Who?:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
All right folks, time for me to pick your brains again - I need a RB3 this week to keep rolling in my top league (PPR). So ...

Beanie Wells

or

D.J. Ware

Yeah, I know it's not very exciting but the combination of injuries and bye weeks makes for a fun week sometimes. [/QUO
ware
49ers have now gone 31 games in a row without allowing a 100-yard rusher. They have gone 10 games in a row without allowing a running back to score a rushing touchdown. The best rushing performance against the 49ers by a running back this year was Cedric Benson with 17 carries for 64 yards in Week 3. Since Wells has minimal receiving ability with just six catches for 25 yards on the season (cbs)
Yup, it's a brutal matchup and Beanie's obviously not 100%. That's why I'm considering Ware. The problem is Beanie's floor is much higher than Ware's. I'm not sure if I'm gaining anything or if it's just a wash. Plus, the last time I sat Beanie was against the Ravens which was another tough matchup and he had a good game. I know which way I'm leaning but I'm wondering what the consensus here would be.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Rog

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Rog » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 am

Wells definitely has the higher upside especially if the cards can keep the game close.If the 49ers get out to an early lead then I think Beanie is in trouble.
If philly gets the lead then I think ware becomes the better play.I guess it comes down to what you think the scores of the games are going to be?
49ers 27- cards 17
giants 24 philly -23

Tom Kessenich

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:45 am

Wells definitely has the higher upside especially if the cards can keep the game close.If the 49ers get out to an early lead then I think Beanie is in trouble.
If philly gets the lead then I think ware becomes the better play.I guess it comes down to what you think the scores of the games are going to be?
49ers 27- cards 17
giants 24 philly -23 I expect the 49ers-Cardinals game to be close primarily because San Francisco's offense isn't built to blow teams out. They tend to struggle in the Red Zone which is why Akers has been so great in fantasy again this season. So I anticipate Beanie getting plenty of carries as long as the knee doesn't become a problem. But it could be like last week where he got 20+ carries but didn't do a whole lot. One thing to remember here is the 49ers have not allowed a rushing touchdown all season. That's an amazing stat and I'm not expecting Beanie to change that.

Ware was almost a complete non-factor last week until the Giants had to try and rally in the second half. That's when he got more involved. I'm not sure the Eagles can build a big lead and force the Giants into a pass-heavy approach. I could see that being a closer game and if Young starts I could see the Giants playing from the front. If that occurs, I would anticipate a heavy dose of Jacobs with Ware's production being closer to what we saw in Week 9.

I don't think Beanie has any upside at all this week due to the matchup. What upside Ware possesses is almost entirely tied to his potential to catch some passes. But it's tough to predict how active he'll be there considering he caught 0 passes in Week 9 before being more involved last week. So his floor is much lower than Beanie's as a result.

[ November 19, 2011, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Rog

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Rog » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:58 am

I think you just made your mind up

Rog

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Rog » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:00 am

I sat Lynch last week because of match-up and started starks instead, I lost by 11 pts.

Tom Kessenich

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 am

I think you just made your mind up I know which way I'm leaning but I want to hear what people here think.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Money

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Money » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Who?:
I think you just made your mind up I know which way I'm leaning but I want to hear what people here think. [/QUOTE]You have to go with Wells.
Joe

Money

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Money » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 am

ok need lots of help here
1 rb
m morris
r grant
kuhn
f jones
m barber
basically looking for the guy that might get me 10 pts(if possible)
need a flex
any of the above mentioned or
g little
d williams
j gafney A week ago I'd have said Morris is the easy choice here. Now I think Kevin Smith starts to take over that role. I look for a split between the two this week with Smith taking over if he is successful. He is the better of the two backs in Detroit. You can flip a coin amongst the other RB's

Little or Williams is the play over Gaffney.
Joe

Money

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Money » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 am

ok different OC here
at qb t jackson or a smith
at rb k smith or kuhn
flex v brown,d williams or ballard
my 3 starting wr's are bryant,jennings and cruz Smith
Smith
Brown

Nice top 3 receivers for this week. Should play out very well for you.

[ November 19, 2011, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Money ]
Joe