Who's Coming To The 2006 NFFC And Where?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:58 pm

Greg, if you think New York is filling up this year, wait until I bring in everyone from Chitown to NYC in 2007! lol...You might as well just have a TWO city event next year! lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, if you think New York is filling up this year, wait until I bring in everyone from Chitown to NYC in 2007! lol...You might as well just have a TWO city event next year! lol Damn skippy Diesel!!!! :D

It will be good for you NY guys to go against some REAL competition! ;)

Just don't cry after "Team Chicago" paints the town, takes all your $$, and eats all your pizza! :D

Speaking of pizza, went to Lombardi's in Little Italy back in June and it was pretty damn good!

Not GREAT like Lou's, but pretty damn good! ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm

Greg, if you think New York is filling up this year, wait until I bring in everyone from Chitown to NYC in 2007! lol...You might as well just have a TWO city event next year! lol We DEFINITELY need a bigger locale for New York in 2007, for baseball and football. Javits Center is expensive, but they have the space.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:10 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
He will likely be an auctioneer in Las Vegas and eventually I'll talk him into competing in the Draft Champions League! john - WTF is this. why aren't you in the auction and DC leagues? :confused:

it's always been fun going up against you and the laptop
[/QUOTE]There you go, GG, get on him. He's buying dinner and drinks at the ESPN Zone if he doesn't spend his money in the Draft Champions the next morning, right?!! You know that if you goad him enough, he'll be in both events! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:12 pm

Greg, if you think New York is filling up this year, wait until I bring in everyone from Chitown to NYC in 2007! lol...You might as well just have a TWO city event next year! lol And you and all the mb regs better be ready to show us all a good time....and no, Scores isn't on my list!

BTW, if you really bid 700 pts for the 1st pick, I will buy you a nice meal next year if you win the league.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:13 pm

We're glad to welcome another team that had a shot at the $100,000 grand prize as David Pope of Houston, Texas just signed up for the main event in Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 2nd. David and Chris Pope led DOMINATION INCORPORATED to a 9-4 record and $2,500 last year by placing 26th overall with 1,744.3 points, just missing out on the $5,000 by one win. DOMINATION INCORPORATED then finished 15th in the Championship Round by scoring 531.93 points. The brothers competed in the trifecta last year and could be back for the other side events soon if Chris's back heals as he took a tumble on Tuesday and is trying to recover enough to attend the draft in Las Vegas. Get better Chris and join us for all three again in 2006. Welcome back guys and best of luck once again in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:33 pm

It's our first day with 10 registrations for the main event and the day isn't even over yet. Let's give it up for the return of our 151st team from 2005 as we get even closer to filling up this 16th league in the main event and fourth in Chicago. The tag team of Jeff Shinker of West Allis, Wisconsin and Damon Nirode will be returning to the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 2nd for the big dance. The duo led their Excuses Are 4 Losers team to a 6-7 record in Chicago League 2, finishing with 1,400.2 points in the regular season and 389.06 points in the Consolation Round. Welcome back guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 pm

Greg, I'm sure King of Queens and/or I can helo out with other options for your possible sites for next year...Right now I have 100K to win, but after the season is over, we can chat about that...lol

God Loves You...I didn't bid 700 points...lol

Billy, no Pizza when you guys come next year...Pastrami or Corned Beef sandwiches from Carnegie Deli!!! MMMMMMMMMM
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
He will likely be an auctioneer in Las Vegas and eventually I'll talk him into competing in the Draft Champions League! john - WTF is this. why aren't you in the auction and DC leagues? :confused:

it's always been fun going up against you and the laptop
[/QUOTE]I'm in your Super DC.
I'm in 3CC.. that replaces auction. I am running the auction. Don't stutter.
I'm in a sat.

Laptop prevents picking players already picked like you did in DC last year

I will be there on Sunday for a day, then back Tue nite to party.

[ August 03, 2006, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: UFS ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:03 pm

Originally posted by UFS:
I'm in your Super DC.
I'm in 3CC.. that replaces auction. I am running the auction. Don't stutter.
john - these events happen onc a year. get in them!! you'll regret not being in them. it will be a great time. we'll win enough money playing blackjack to cover the entry fees
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?