Observations

jeff.price4

Observations

Post by jeff.price4 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:02 am

The moderator for New York League 1 was excellent. I would take him every time. Good pace, good voice.

Only "mistake" was letting the break go longer than discussed to allow an absent owner more time to return. There was no harm, and I thought it was the right thing to do.

The guy wound up only being a minute late and I was going to run my time as a courtesy - the guy picked after me. So, there was no change to the draft. But, from a strict rules standpoint, it was a bit of a hiccup. The guy drafting after the absentee would have had a legitimate beef if he had taken it up.

Despite this, the draft monitor still gets an A.

Ted's Cracked Head

Observations

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:55 am

Liquid,

I was wrong and you were correct.

If Jamal can score 29.5 more points, I will owe ya $20. Send me your info to [email protected] and I will fire you off a check.

Over/Under for Jamal to get those points? Before, After or during WK 9
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Ted's Cracked Head

Observations

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:30 am

Liquid,

After Week 9:

Deuce - 71.7 points

Jamal - 65.6 points

This could be the week that Jamal FINALLY surpasses Deuce (who hasn't played since week 5)

When he finally limps past Duece, send me your info so I can fire you off your $20. Seriously.

Note: I would almost rather have my first round pick go down with injury than put up numbers each week like Jamal is doing. Jamal currently sits 34th in the RB standings. He should be able to vault in the top 30 by seasons end. ;)

[ November 10, 2005, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

CC's Desperados

Observations

Post by CC's Desperados » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:33 am

Chester Taylor takes over for good in the second quarter this week!!