NFFC Magazine

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Magazine

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:11 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
A few months ago, I started getting mail from FSM saying my subscription was about to expire. I never paid attention to these, but I guess I should have -- STILL no magazine in my mailbox. :( You should have a free subscription as an NFBC and NFFC member. Everyone who signs up early for the NFFC gets a free year's subscription to the magazine. I'll check to see why some folks haven't received them yet and some have as all subs should have been delivered by now. The issue goes on newsstands this weekend.

I'll check with circulation now.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TURBOUGH

NFFC Magazine

Post by TURBOUGH » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:17 am

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it.

BillyWaz

NFFC Magazine

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:24 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
A few months ago, I started getting mail from FSM saying my subscription was about to expire. I never paid attention to these, but I guess I should have -- STILL no magazine in my mailbox. :( The issue goes on newsstands this weekend.[/QUOTE]Even if it doesn't get delivered to my house by then, this is good to know! :D

I guess I will be at B&N first thing Saturday morning! ;)

Route Collectors

NFFC Magazine

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:08 am

Greg

Is it possible that I'm not on the list yet since I haven't decided on drafting in NY or Chicago?

My MDC account is updated so I thought I was good.

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Magazine

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Greg

Is it possible that I'm not on the list yet since I haven't decided on drafting in NY or Chicago?

My MDC account is updated so I thought I was good. Yup. Your four issues probably ran through the last baseball issue and your yearly subscription would extend again once you sign up for football. Shoot me an e-mail with your address and I'll personally send you an early issue. Same goes for Snake, KOQ and anyone else who didn't get an issue yet. I can put the personal touch on it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

NFFC Magazine

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:23 am

quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Greg

My MDC account is updated so I thought I was good. Yup. Your four issues probably ran through the last baseball issue and your yearly subscription would extend again once you sign up for football. Shoot me an e-mail with your address and I'll personally send you an early issue. Same goes for Snake, KOQ and anyone else who didn't get an issue yet. I can put the personal touch on it.
[/QUOTE]Could you add me to that list also.....

Thanks
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RedRyder

NFFC Magazine

Post by RedRyder » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:17 am

quote:

Same goes for Snake, KOQ and anyone else who didn't get an issue yet. I can put the personal touch on it.
[/QUOTE]Sorry to report that I will be missing out on Greg's "personal touch"...as my magazine arrived today!!!!!
@RedRyder

BillyWaz

NFFC Magazine

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:32 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:

Same goes for Snake, KOQ and anyone else who didn't get an issue yet. I can put the personal touch on it.
[/QUOTE]Sorry to report that I will be missing out on Greg's "personal touch"...as my magazine arrived today!!!!!
[/QUOTE]Don't be such a tease Jules!!!!!

My girls have a softball game tonight, so I won't get the mail till about 8:30.

I hope I am as lucky as you!!!! :D

Ted's Cracked Head

NFFC Magazine

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:27 am

Mine did not arrive today either, so the personal touch thing would be appreciated.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King