NFFC Magazine

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Magazine

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:20 am

Okay, I'll send out mags to everyone who contacted me today first thing tomorrow. They're sitting on my desk right now. Damn, I have to get Rob's face shipped out soon to everyone!! :D Sorry for the delay, but your fix is in the mail!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Admiral

NFFC Magazine

Post by Admiral » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 am

I have been looking for a magazine as well and have not seen one. Ive got a fantasy football jones. Can I be added to the list.

BillyWaz

NFFC Magazine

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Greg,

If it isn't too late, please send mine also.

Thanks!! :D

gomizzouman

NFFC Magazine

Post by gomizzouman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:08 pm

Greg,

Same here...anxiously awaiting.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Team Legacy

NFFC Magazine

Post by Team Legacy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Ditto!

Thanks Greg!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

eddietheking

NFFC Magazine

Post by eddietheking » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Send me a copy as well, been looking in the mail, never arrived

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Magazine

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:07 am

Okay, I've taken care of everyone who sent a PM or e-mail or posted here. Eddie, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] to let me know your name and mailing address. Thanks.

Just realize that when you open the envelope, that was my personal saliva that licked it sealed. If that's not personal touch, I don't know what is!! :D Never let it be said that we don't take care of you folks here at the NFFC!! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

King of Queens

NFFC Magazine

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:12 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just realize that when you open the envelope, that was my personal saliva that licked it sealed. If that's not personal touch, I don't know what is!! :D Never let it be said that we don't take care of you folks here at the NFFC!! ;) Not sure which is worse: THIS, or Turbough's placement of kisses.

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Magazine

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just realize that when you open the envelope, that was my personal saliva that licked it sealed. If that's not personal touch, I don't know what is!! :D Never let it be said that we don't take care of you folks here at the NFFC!! ;) Not sure which is worse: THIS, or Turbough's placement of kisses. [/QUOTE]I have a special sauce for your envelope Mr. KOQ!!! Open with care!! :D