NFFC Magazine

kjduke

NFFC Magazine

Post by kjduke » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:20 pm

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
My neighbor (Scott) was at another friends house who I do not know and when the topic turned to fantasy baseball his buddy mentioned that someone from Mokena won 100K last year playing football. He had purchased the magazine and didn't know that Scott and I were neighbors. Pretty cool. Mokena's first and only celebrity? :D

GOD Loves You

NFFC Magazine

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:27 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Mr.Baseball,GLY...Who are you....The Mouse in Snakes pocket?..lol I'm not quite Mr. Baseball yet, but am working on it!

I was sticking up for you since you had the foreknowledge to protect him. :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TradeStar28

NFFC Magazine

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:37 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I got my magazine today too!

Thanks much Greg!! :D Good to hear the personal touch worked. Enjoy.

Check out the two-page NFFC Champions spread on pages 26 and 27. If you won a league title last year and weren't featured in that ad in the August issue, please e-mail a headshot of yourself to either me or Tom and we'll get you in our next issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine. We want to feature as many of our past NFFC champions as possible, so don't be camera shy. Let's give you your 15 minutes of fame now!! :D
[/QUOTE]Thanx for the mag Greg...I was like a kid waiting for their birthday present each and every day....and finally in the mail box today, the mag was shining just like the big red 3 speed bike I got for my 7th birthday....Ofcourse it had a yellow banana seat and lots of shiny reflectors...

Just to note, and believe me, its not a big deal, FI$HER's earrnings for 2006 NFFC were 15,100 (as shown by the big check) and $2500 for Most Points Overall in NY League 9....Rest assured, we paid taxes on $17,600 ... :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Diesel

NFFC Magazine

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Okay, this is now a FIVE page thread. And I STARTED the thread...lol...

I STILL haven't received my mag yet. I'm going to Boston to see the RedSox play the Rockies tomorrow with Quahogs...When I get back Thursday, I HOPE to see my mag.

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Quahogs

NFFC Magazine

Post by Quahogs » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Okay, this is now a FIVE page thread. And I STARTED the thread...lol...

I STILL haven't received my mag yet. I'm going to Boston to see the RedSox play the Rockies tomorrow with Quahogs...When I get back Thursday, I HOPE to see my mag.

Marc you can read one of mine on the way up. Greg sent me 5 copies. Go figure :D

Q

BillyWaz

NFFC Magazine

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:58 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I got my magazine today too!

Thanks much Greg!! :D Good to hear the personal touch worked. Enjoy.

Check out the two-page NFFC Champions spread on pages 26 and 27. If you won a league title last year and weren't featured in that ad in the August issue, please e-mail a headshot of yourself to either me or Tom and we'll get you in our next issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine. We want to feature as many of our past NFFC champions as possible, so don't be camera shy. Let's give you your 15 minutes of fame now!! :D
[/QUOTE]Thanx for the mag Greg...I was like a kid waiting for their birthday present each and every day....and finally in the mail box today, the mag was shining just like the big red 3 speed bike I got for my 7th birthday....Ofcourse it had a yellow banana seat and lots of shiny reflectors...

Just to note, and believe me, its not a big deal, FI$HER's earrnings for 2006 NFFC were 15,100 (as shown by the big check) and $2500 for Most Points Overall in NY League 9....Rest assured, we paid taxes on $17,600 ... :D
[/QUOTE]My $2,500 for CHI 2 and my Grudge Match victory weren't included either Fi$her. I don't think they were giving credit for 2nd place finishes, but then again, it showed you for 3rd in the Snake Classic, and I actually got 2nd. :confused:

Oh well....... life goes on. :D

Gordon Gekko

NFFC Magazine

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:24 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
it showed you for 3rd in the Snake Classic, and I actually got 2nd. :confused:

Oh well....... life goes on. :D So the name snake made the mag?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Diesel

NFFC Magazine

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:36 pm

Bring the Mag, Stephen! I'm wondering if my draft or my bust/sleeper paragraphs made it in the issue...We'll see.

And Snake, I thought I saw JJ's shaved bald head running down my block with a magazine yesterday. I thought it was a coincidence. DAMN!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

King of Queens

NFFC Magazine

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:44 am

Magazine arrived yesterday -- no powdery white substance in my envelope. You, Snake?

Thanks again, Greg.