32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Greg Ambrosius

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 am

Believe it or not, Tom and I are taking vacations over the next three days to recharge our engines and get ready for the big football rush. We have few windows of opportunities for time off, but the MLB All-Star break, the end of half a dozen football magazine deadlines and a seven week period before NFFC Draft Day provides the ideal opportunity.

That being said, when both of us return we are going to load the NFFC boards with football information and try to get these boards humming again. And humming in a good way. As I've stated many times, my goal is to prevent the personal spats on these boards and to talk football as much as possible. Tom and I have done more mock drafts than any year I can remember and we have more pay results before July 4 than ever before, so we're ready to lead the charge. Tom and I plan on leading the discussions and point them in the right directions.

One thing I want to do when I get back is start a series called 32 NFL Teams In 32 Days. Each day for the next month when we return we'll post an NFL team's skill position depth charts, provide our analysis and predicted record for each team in 2009. We'll even provide some player projections from our magazines and get the talk going on each team. What I'd really like to get is some local analysis of that team from our NFFC members. For instance, when we post the New England Patriots we'd love to see anyone who follows that team closely to add in some local news they've seen from the OTA's, mini-camps, gossip, etc.

Tom will lead the charge on that project and get us rolling in the next week or so. We are going to do our best to get these boards humming on a positive note and make football analysis key as we approach Draft Day. Only NFL die-hards are welcome in these discussions. :D

Look for that and a lot more soon. We need the next few days to recharge our batteries (waterslides with the kids, umbrella drinks with the wife and lots of unhealthy eating for me and the family; mainly drinking for Tom :D ) and then look out. We'll take charge and get a daily vibe going on these boards.

Are you ready for some football? We are too...in a few more days. ;) Help us with the analysis and let's get these boards humming again. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

trueblue

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by trueblue » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:19 am

greg

have a great and relaxing few days. look forward to your and toms insight when you return.

bill

[ July 11, 2009, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: kentuckyreign ]

Glenneration X

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

As I've stated many times, my goal is to prevent the personal spats on these boards and to talk football as much as possible.

Screw you! J/k....enjoy your vacations Greg & Tom....well deserved.

Glenn

davidd23

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by davidd23 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 am

guys - you deserve a break , you guys do a great job and the NFFC leagues are awesome because you guys care so much.
have a great break and i look forward to the great insight when you return.

renman

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by renman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 am

Greg,

Love it. I am down to talk football. I assure you if NFL and fantasy football discussion here sees a spike in activity I will be hitting this forum a whole lot more often. Have fun on the days off... Look forward to some debates and discussions here on FOOTBALL when you return.

Raiders

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by Raiders » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 am

What is this you speak off, 32 cities in 32 days, take me with you. :D

John

Greg Ambrosius

32 NFL Teams In 32 Days

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
What is this you speak off, 32 cities in 32 days, take me with you. :D

John I'll start out with the AFC East and the New England Patriots. I'm trying to get the first one loaded today, but you know what it's like after you've been gone for four days. Even with the Blackberry and responding from the road, I'm buried under e-mails and phone messages. I promise to get on this right away and then I expect our East Coast folks to chime in with some facts and opinions. I'll be there soon, I promise. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius