Any interest in a mid July BBDS league???

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:09 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Team Thompson:
Count me in don...my ROI just wnet down AGAIN!! :mad: ;) [/QUOTE]Yea no kidding Gekko! :mad:

Don is the one guy who I fear the most in the NFFC and unfortunately ;) , I think we are in SEVEN leagues together now and a chance for about 3 more! :eek:

It is kinda like in Rounders though where you don't see the Pirahna eating each other! :D

That all being said, he is a great guy and am glad to have him aboard! :D

[ June 30, 2006, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Don

Post by Don » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:12 am

Gekko, until I can hold the Championship title, I would say my ROI has been reduced

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:23 am

Signups for mid-July BBDS league

1) BillyWaz
2) RI Workhorse
3) God Loves You
4) RIFF
5) Eddie G.
6) BIGGS
7) Follow Me
8) SportsBetting Man
9) Teds Cracked Head
10) Gordon Gekko
11) King of Queens
12) Red Ryder
13) Don Thompson

One more spot before we fill this. Let's make the BBDS deadline 4 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 6th. I will then announce the draft order and the remaining FAAB by 6 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 6th and get all of this to MDC. Could be fun!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:24 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by eddiejag44:
YEAH , billy put me down, a little practice wouldnt hurt. Doing the BBDS IS THE WAY TO GO , if not i would skip this one.I need to get ready for the Snake classic. Hey Ed, Tell these guys how i have no respect for FA money and I will own the number 1 pick...If you want the #1 pick you better get ready to pay the price..... [/QUOTE]Just a hint... your bid better start with a 9! :D

[/QUOTE]So $99 should get it done for the top pick??
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:29 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
Red Ryder is in...thanks. Cool, nice to see something different on your site....COMING SOON looks better than the "under construction" page. Can't wait to add a different podcast to my IPOD, you better make it informative Jules, like how you plan to bid and who you plan to pick.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:43 am

All right, the league is FILLED!!!

RC (Jeff) is in!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:45 am

Signups for mid-July BBDS league

1) BillyWaz
2) RI Workhorse
3) God Loves You
4) RIFF
5) Eddie G.
6) BIGGS
7) Follow Me
8) SportsBetting Man
9) Teds Cracked Head
10) Gordon Gekko
11) King of Queens
12) Red Ryder
13) Don Thompson
14) Route C

Start the bidding!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:53 am

i can guarentee job johnny will NOT be getting the top pick in this draft. sorry johnny. :(
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

eddiejag44

Post by eddiejag44 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:32 pm

THIS should be a lot of fun, with an allstar cast, glad to see route c get the last spot. This filled up awful fast, happy i didnt wait a night or wouldnt have made it.Now lets see who has the balls to say 950 for a top pick.Theirs certain players who need that high pick, watch them bid , this is going to get crazy.IT will also be nice to have an idea what to bid in the snake classic , this league will give us some answers, to bad snake and others wont know the bids and will have to suffer just wondering in his fragile eggshell mind what to bid in the snake classic.ITS worth the 100 just to see how this will work.Dont forget this is a no talk league.
2006 NFFC ultimate champ

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 pm

Originally posted by eddiejag44:
to bad snake and others wont know the bids and will have to suffer just wondering in his fragile eggshell mind what to bid in the snake classic.ITS worth the 100 just to see how this will work.Dont forget this is a no talk league. I agree Eddie that this should be a great league, as there are many already in the Snake Classic here, and a few other big studs that aren't in the Snake Classic (KOQ, Gekko, etc.)

I too agree that it is worth the $100 to give us an "advantage" to know what we will likely be bidding (or have to bid) in the SNake Classic, and I also agree about the slithery one's "fragile eggshell mind"........

CRACK!!!! :D