Start/Sit Week 3

Rog

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Rog » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

i am forced on 1 of my teams to start dwilliams at rb and stewart at flex.the way stewart is catching the ball might be the safer play but i think williams has more upside

dflash1313

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by dflash1313 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Jonathan Stewart or DeAngelo Williams??? Probably Stewart, he has been on the field a lot more than DeAngelo. But flipping a coin isn't a bad option either

southpaw24

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by southpaw24 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

Originally posted by Pats13:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Jonathan Stewart or DeAngelo Williams??? Probably Stewart, he has been on the field a lot more than DeAngelo. But flipping a coin isn't a bad option either [/QUOTE]I have both on one of my online league teams and I'm going with Stewart as my flex. I watched most of last weeks game and he was on the field for more snaps and they looked to him in the RZ. Williams hasn't had one RZ carry in the two games so far.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

It seems like many are thinking that Stewart is some kind of 3rd down back or the receiving back on CAR now? But I've read that they just use an even series rotation and Stewart just happened to be up when they were behind and needed to throw. That gets him more snaps if they move the ball a lot on his series, but I'm not sure that means they're consciously using him more over Williams? I just don't think they paid DWilly all that money to not use him. We have the same decision and are going with the guy we drafted to start. I wouldn't expect them to fall behind this time, so despite Cam being CBS's "start of the week" and JAC's perennial bad pass D, I don't think they'll NEED to take such risk (Cam does throw picks too) and they'll return to a more ball-controlled offense - that should still be plenty to beat JAC.

Though I admittedly haven't seen much of their games yet. And I have heard Stewart passes the eyeball test more.

We'll ride the DWilly train one more game. If he doesn't get 15-20 points this week, he may never be of use this year.

[ September 25, 2011, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

DIESEL02

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by DIESEL02 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 am

Originally posted by Baggler:
quote:Originally posted by Baggler:
Hey guys ...I've been leaving alot of points on the table so I'm going to the masses on your thought processes.

I need to pick one rb.....

BJGE or Tolbert

I also need to pick a wr and flex......

Wayne
Henderson
Decker
Sims-Walker
the loser of the BJGE and Tolbert rb choice

I guess what my problem is that I picked up Henderson and have been rolling with Tolbert at the flex (solid 1 ppr guy 12 team ) and had Henderson and Decker on the bench. But with Collins to Wayne combo and Indy playing Pitt.... I'm doubting myself in starting Wayne.

Thanks in advance for all responses Thanks Wahoo Diesel Sandman and Eddie(Good to hear from you...Eddie)...woulda been nice if Waz coulda chimed in.... anyone else with any thoughts
[/QUOTE]Thanks Eddy Betancourt
"Fortis fortuna adiuvat"-"Fortune favors the brave"

BLACKHAND

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 am

tolbert or ingram

d.henderson or e.sanders
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
tolbert or ingram

d.henderson or e.sanders While I think Ingram scores, I would go with Tolbert. I could see both him and R. Mathews having nice games.

Gotta go with Devery Henderson. He is playing well right now, and is in on most plays, where Sanders is not. Add in that Houston-New Orleans could be a real shootout, and Pittsburgh may not need to throw......I like Devery.

Good luck Frank!

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

I agree with Billy on both counts Frank. Good luck.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Pats13:
Need to Start 2

Arian Foster
Denarious Moore
Muhammad Massaquoi
Antonio Brown
Malcolm Floyd (Doubtful)
CJ Spiller

Thanks If Foster plays, I would go with him.

However I don't think he plays, so I would go with ....

Antonio Brown & Denarious Moore

Good luck!
[/QUOTE]Rotoworld, Sep 25 - 8:41 AM:

ProFootballTalk.com's Mike Florio has been told by a league source that Arian Foster (hamstring, questionable) is not expected to play in Week 3.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 3

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 am

Down Austin and Colston in our Classic, we need 3 WRs from this motley crew:

Gaffney
DNelson
Ochocinco - more snaps now without Hernandez?
Knox - Roy is back in the lineup and Cutler doesn't throw enough to Knox from his ass or back
LaFell

We're going with Nelson and Gaffney for sure, but whose the lucky third? A nice little bonus to playing LaFell is that our opponent is starting Cam Newton (over Schaub), though he could always change that before game time.

[ September 25, 2011, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]