Ryan Torain Official Debut Thread!

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Looks like he is a 5th rounder because he cant stay on the field.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Shaun Rogers is out for the game.

Hillis versus the papier mache Browns defense. Who will win this war of attrition????

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
You can't double cover Marshall when Patrick Hillis is on the field!! i heard somone spent $400+ on hillis this week. a
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
You keep getting it backwards JZ. NFFC main is my worst team, but has been lucky. Giving it 16 weeks wouldn't help

.. but KOQ probably misses the playoff - and he could have the best team in the lge over 16 weeks. I guess you're happy he won't have a chance to prove it. stick to auctions. you had same "luck" in nfbc main.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
Gets a gift touchdown, 68 yards rushing against the Browns then gets hurt and he is the real deal? Give me a break Mark.
a td and 68 yards in the first half = F'n bum? me thinks your bitterness (since the NFFC draft) this season is skewing your views.
[/QUOTE]That TD should've been scored by Royal. He had 68 yards rushing against the 28th ranked rush defense and then got hurt. Not impressed at all. Have him do it against a real defense and I'll be a believer. Oh my bad, he'll be out for awhile now I bet.

I'm not bitter. I just don't see what all the hype is about. Like he was some fantasy god lying in wait. Right.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Why aren't the Broncos triple teaming Winslow???

Seriously, Edwards can't catch, Stallworth will probably pull something, and Jamal Lewis isn't worth a crap!!!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Seriously, Edwards can't catch, Stallworth will probably pull something, and Jamal Lewis isn't worth a crap!!! the broncos want the brownies to go on a 7 minute+ drive

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Seriously, Edwards can't catch, Stallworth will probably pull something, and Jamal Lewis isn't worth a crap!!! the broncos want the brownies to go on a 7 minute+ drive
[/QUOTE]I think your right!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
That TD should've been scored by Royal. He had 68 yards rushing against the 28th ranked rush defense and then got hurt. Not impressed at all. Have him do it against a real defense and I'll be a believer. Oh my bad, he'll be out for awhile now I bet.

I'm not bitter. I just don't see what all the hype is about. Like he was some fantasy god lying in wait. Right. this was his 2nd game (really first game back) IN A YEAR. man, if 68 yards and a td in the first half isn't good enough for you, everyone must be an F'n bum to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
You keep getting it backwards JZ. NFFC main is my worst team, but has been lucky. Giving it 16 weeks wouldn't help

.. but KOQ probably misses the playoff - and he could have the best team in the lge over 16 weeks. I guess you're happy he won't have a chance to prove it. stick to auctions. you had same "luck" in nfbc main.
[/QUOTE]Tied for first in NBC main right now ... and won my main NFBC last year .... thanks, but think I'll keep playing the drafts ...