Classic in Vegas on the 11th?

stage4mtbk

Post by stage4mtbk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:41 am

Is the Classic/Primetime being offered in Vegas on the 11th? Maybe I'm looking wrong, but it looks like it's offered but nobody has chosen it. I'm wondering because I'm trying to decide which weekend in Vegas to do. Thanks. Also, do you forsee the 11th being cancelled if it is in fact in option. Again, Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:48 am

Originally posted by Geardaddy:
Is the Classic/Primetime being offered in Vegas on the 11th? Maybe I'm looking wrong, but it looks like it's offered but nobody has chosen it. I'm wondering because I'm trying to decide which weekend in Vegas to do. Thanks. Also, do you forsee the 11th being cancelled if it is in fact in option. Again, Thanks. No, the main events aren't being offered on any day other than the 4th of September. We have a link for Las Vegas for the 10th and 11th because we do have NFFC Diamond, Super and Ultimate Leagues planned for those days. I'm going to change the times around for the Super very soon and see if we can't fill a 12-team Super on the 10th. But no main events, sorry.

With the Thursday game already being played, it would be a bit different to do the mains on consecutive weekends. We aren't trying that one yet. So join us on Sept. 4th at the Bellagio for the main events and we'll have some fun. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

stage4mtbk

Post by stage4mtbk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:40 am

HI Greg, thanks for the quick response. I wasn't sure about that 2nd Vegas weekend. Now it make more sense.