Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:51 pm

Milkshakes?

or Milkshakes?

*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BLACKHAND

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:58 pm

come on guys , give snake a break. we all know he is not going to finish at the bottom. everyone has a bad year now and then. gg is a outstanding fantasy player. how did he do last year. pound snake after week 10 not week 3. you know what is going to happen .... he is going to pass a couple of you guys and come after you HARD when it does happen.

peace boys
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

AMERICA

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by AMERICA » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:02 pm

DON'T GET A LOT OF COMPUTER TIME. MISSED YOUR POST. QUIPS IN CAPS

MAIN:

Plummer - OKAY
Jordan - HAD BUST WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM
DeAngelo - DUD TILL NEXT YEAR
Boldin - TOP 10 WR. NICE GRAB
Ward - HYPED DUD. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP
Moulds - BYE WEEK FILL IN
Shockey - HYPED DUD. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP
Benson - HYPED DUD. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP
Lendale - HYPED DUD. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP
Gabriel - VALUE IS A ROLLER COASTER TO DATE
R.White - HYPED DUD. YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP
M.Robinson - YOUR 2ND BEST RB?
A.Smith (TE) - BYE WEEK FILL IN
Frye - OKAY WITH EDWARDS HEALTHY
Morency - STARTER THIS WEEK?
V.Jackson - - DUD TILL NEXT YEAR

TOO MANY "HYPED DUDS FOR MY LIKING

BillyWaz

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:13 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
come on guys , give snake a break. we all know he is not going to finish at the bottom. everyone has a bad year now and then. gg is a outstanding fantasy player. how did he do last year. pound snake after week 10 not week 3. you know what is going to happen .... he is going to pass a couple of you guys and come after you HARD when it does happen.

peace boys I respectfully disagree Blackhand.

Snake dug his OWN grave when he REPEATEDLY said that year 3 in the Main will "separate the men from the boys" (maybe not exactly those words, but you get my point).

In 2004, he flopped HARD, and had a poor season.
(which he later blamed on his partner, and would not take accountability for this team).

In 2005, he stayed UNBELIEVABLY healthy (and did have a good draft), yet STILL couldn't profit any cash.

Now in 2006, he is off to a dismal start, and although I agree there is nowhere to go but up, the players on the roster HE drafted don't appear to be turning into "studs" anytime in the near future.

And to add to this, he even PM'ed me his "future excuse" of why HE SAYS :rolleyes: his team failed. He asked me not to divulge this info here on the MB (and out of respect I won't), but I am sure most of you will see it soon enough, if his team continues to flounder.

I caught chit from Snake the ENTIRE offseason because I finished #139 in 2005 (not even near dead last!), so I think a little ribbing by me right now is TOTALLY justified.

BLACKHAND

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:23 pm

billy , you know i think yoyu are a good guy and my post was really not meant for you because you two will always go back and forth(which is cool). but everybody loves jumping in and some of these cats do not belong jumping in.

just my thoughts.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BillyWaz

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...and for the final time here Mr. Insecurity...SNAKE will NOT finish below your #139 overall from last year and YOU will not finish above SNAKE's #17 overall from last year...after all, Wazzy, keep this in mind brainchild; THERE HAVE ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY BEEN FOUR GAMES PLAYED...SNAKE FOUR games???? :confused:

Are you already preparing for a dismal day tomorrow????

Freudian slip???

[ September 30, 2006, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

NFFC BREAKING NEWS

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:31 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...and for the final time here Mr. Insecurity...SNAKE will NOT finish below your #139 overall from last year and YOU will not finish above SNAKE's #17 overall from last year...Snake,

You have said this 3 or 4 times now. Do you care to back that up with $100???? If not, no one wants to hear your foolishness.

Thank You!