Let's Start The NFFC Slow Draft Season!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Greg, I'll take a spot in thte $125 please. Thanks. Okay, just ONE SPOT LEFT in the $125 NFFC Slow Draft!! This will be our first officialy pay league of the season and with any luck we'll start this one up later this week. Please send your KDS preferences to me by Tuesday at noon ET and at the very least we'll get the draft spots announced and start as soon as the software is ready. Awesome and thanks all.

ONE SPOT LEFT!!! Who wants it? Here's who you will need to beat to win this league title:

$125 Slow Draft, Draft Champions League #1
Pay Top 3, 26 rounds
1st: $950, 2nd: $350, 3rd: $125

1. Greg Dietzler
2. Pete Suni
3. Matt Bayley
4. Jason Steeves
5. David Kennedy
6. Thomas Kay
7. Scott Wieland
8. Andy Saxton
9. Wayne Ellis
10. Brian Hanson
11. Scott Liebman
12. Rob Benetti
13. Mike Sanda

Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Admiral

Post by Admiral » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 am

Greg, I will take the last spot in the $125 slow draft, Thanks, Chad Tabler

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 am

Originally posted by Tabler:
Greg, I will take the last spot in the $125 slow draft, Thanks, Chad Tabler Awesome Chad. We're full for this one. Send in your KDS preferences via email to me at [email protected]. Even if you want to stay 1-14, please email me to make sure I have your correct email address for this one since each pick will be emailed to every owner. I'll have an idea of when this can be run shortly, but it's good to see one $125 Slow Draft is already filled up.

So let's keep it going and start the signup thread for another one. If you want to lead off the next $125 Slow Draft, let me know and we'll get it going. Thanks all.

Here's Slow Draft $125 #1:

Pay Top 3, 26 rounds

1. Greg Dietzler
2. Pete Suni
3. Matt Bayley
4. Jason Steeves
5. David Kennedy
6. Thomas Kay
7. Scott Wieland
8. Andy Saxton
9. Wayne Ellis
10. Brian Hanson
11. Scott Liebman
12. Rob Benetti
13. Mike Sanda
14. Chad Tabler
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Tabler:
Greg, I will take the last spot in the $125 slow draft, Thanks, Chad Tabler Awesome Chad. We're full for this one. Send in your KDS preferences via email to me at [email protected]. Even if you want to stay 1-14, please email me to make sure I have your correct email address for this one since each pick will be emailed to every owner. I'll have an idea of when this can be run shortly, but it's good to see one $125 Slow Draft is already filled up.

So let's keep it going and start the signup thread for another one. If you want to lead off the next $125 Slow Draft, let me know and we'll get it going. Thanks all.

Here's Slow Draft $125 #1:

Pay Top 3, 26 rounds

1. Greg Dietzler
2. Pete Suni
3. Matt Bayley
4. Jason Steeves
5. David Kennedy
6. Thomas Kay
7. Scott Wieland
8. Andy Saxton
9. Wayne Ellis
10. Brian Hanson
11. Scott Liebman
12. Rob Benetti
13. Mike Sanda
14. Chad Tabler
[/QUOTE]Okay, KDS deadline for this league is coming up. I'm still missing four KDS preferences if you're around. Rob, Scott Wieland, Thomas Kay and Brian Hanson are still missing. Send them to me at [email protected]. Thanks all.

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 am

If for some reason, an owner doesn’t make their pick on time... Do you have two people on the clock at the same time? Do you lose that pick for that round? Is that person put back on the clock after the very next pick? Or is it handled like an online draft where the highest “ranked” guy is given to them… This will be my first slow draft for the NFFC, not sure how it's handled here.
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am

sending now
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 am

Originally posted by Letter Pusher:
If for some reason, an owner doesn’t make their pick on time... Do you have two people on the clock at the same time? Do you lose that pick for that round? Is that person put back on the clock after the very next pick? Or is it handled like an online draft where the highest “ranked” guy is given to them… This will be my first slow draft for the NFFC, not sure how it's handled here. I believe the system will take the highest ranked player in your settings or the default settings. But 12 hours is a long time and hopefully everyone can make a pick in 12 hours. I'd recommend loading your settings in the system and you can then reload them in any upcoming draft after that on this site and tweak your rankings as you go. You'll see once this is live that that's the best way to go.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

Okay, it looks like we still have another week until our mock draft lobby will be live, but the good news is that I've seen the updated software and it's looking very, very, very good. This should be available for all NFFC members and all fantasy football players in general within the next week. Stay tuned for more details on how all of this is going to work, but we have something in place that is going to drive a lot of traffic to our site.

We're looking to start the filled Slow Drafts around July 20th or 21st, just so folks know. We just have to test it a bit more and get this live. Keep the signups coming and we'll be drafting in another week or so. Thanks all for your patience.

[ July 13, 2010, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Stay tuned for more details on how all of this is going to work, but we have something in place that is going to drive a lot of traffic to our site.This would work:

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Stay tuned for more details on how all of this is going to work, but we have something in place that is going to drive a lot of traffic to our site.This would work:

[/QUOTE]Where do I sign-up?