Boston league BS..Ethics be dammed!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
[qb] lets tell the truth eddie. we got caught. give me back my money.

:D :D I hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving and maybe we'll get a Thanksgiving Day Lions victory today!

Wayne
[/QUOTE]You should of stopped at "I hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving", because the second part of your statement is just "cooky talk"!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Wayne! :D

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 am

LIONS WIN TODAY 41-34 - I'm tempted to play Shaun hill today and sit Rivers... gonna upset me to miss Shaun's 4 TD day vs. that woeful Pats D ):

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all - forgive my optimism, I'm a grieving fan
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
LIONS WIN TODAY 41-34 - I'm tempted to play Shaun hill today and sit Rivers... gonna upset me to miss Shaun's 4 TD day vs. that woeful Pats D ):

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all - forgive my optimism, I'm a grieving fan Dyv, did Jahvid Best get mugged on his way to the stadium?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Dyv:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all - forgive my optimism, I'm a grieving fan Dyv, did Jahvid Best get mugged on his way to the stadium?
[/QUOTE]His "active" status appears to be as a decoy, KJ.

Maybe Jim Schwartz thought he would emulate "Belichick's honesty tactics" today?

Hopefully you didn't play him. :(

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

Started Best in WCOFF playoff today. Second option was Mewelde ... who is looking a lot better right now. :(

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
As always Eddie, you handle your self with class. Both in your post and in your attitude towards playing the game out til the end. Now, if only you had "more street smarts or common sense" maybe you would be leading this league! ;) :D ;)

Question, is there a way to see every owner's bid? How did SuperDonny know he and Eddie were the only ones to bid on the players in question? With the new interface I may have beeb missing a key feature, can someone please let me know.
[/QUOTE]We only show winning bids and runner-up bids, so DT wouldn't know how many bids were made on each player. We've always shown just those two bids.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 am

Originally posted by Dyv:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all - forgive my optimism, I'm a grieving fan Dyv, the Lions have tested their fans' patience through the last 15 years, but his year is absurd. They are a solid team for 50 minutes and then something just happens. It's amazing how many times they've lost games in the fourth quarter. But I will admit, that is a much more physical team and they are headed in the right direction. But they need to learn how to finish games.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:58 am

"hey you see what those two guys who were talking at the draft pulled on us this week?"

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:

"hey you see what those two guys who were talking at the draft pulled on us this week?" Now that is FUNNY! My favorite movie by the way.

Wayne

[ November 25, 2010, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Coltsfan ]

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Ah, gotta love the Lions - that honolulu blue and silver is just classic.

Sadly so is losing ;)

That's my team!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!