Boston league BS..Ethics be dammed!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
This week in the classic i won my match and my record now stands at 6 and 6.Obamanu was my high scorer and if i dont pick him up and leave Seji Atutu in i would have lost.Laurent Robinson had a decent game and adds a little value to my bench.
Romo might help me latter in the year the funny thing about Romo was Super Star Donny T was pissed i also picked him up yet there was no runner up bid.I guess he wanted him this week.
Yeah i guess with three weeks left i was supposed to lay down and do nothing and let the top teams with no money pick up the players they need.Anyway's Respect the Cowboy Star wins again and now has Jonathan Stewart back. Look out for this week as i have 58 dollars left and will spend every dollar to make my team better.
Eddie G the OG. ;) You have absolutely nothing to explain or justify. That might not be why you posted, but I'm saying it anyway.

I have to admit, I'm hoping DT misses out on the $ so maybe we can see another Super Star Donny T explosion :mad: :mad: :mad: . That would make 5 and counting that I know of on 4 different message boards.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
This week in the classic i won my match and my record now stands at 6 and 6.Obamanu was my high scorer and if i dont pick him up and leave Seji Atutu in i would have lost.Laurent Robinson had a decent game and adds a little value to my bench.
Romo might help me latter in the year the funny thing about Romo was Super Star Donny T was pissed i also picked him up yet there was no runner up bid.I guess he wanted him this week.
Yeah i guess with three weeks left i was supposed to lay down and do nothing and let the top teams with no money pick up the players they need.Anyway's Respect the Cowboy Star wins again and now has Jonathan Stewart back. Look out for this week as i have 58 dollars left and will spend every dollar to make my team better.
Eddie G the OG. ;) You have absolutely nothing to explain or justify. That might not be why you posted, but I'm saying it anyway.

I have to admit, I'm hoping DT misses out on the $ so maybe we can see another Super Star Donny T explosion :mad: :mad: :mad: . That would make 5 and counting that I know of on 4 different message boards.
[/QUOTE]I hate to say it, but +1...

I'd like to get a live feed blood pressure on Special Boston Donny during Sunday's games - that'd be fun too ;)

Then again, I'm evil...
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Riverdog

Post by Riverdog » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

5 ? I only know of 2. Man, stay off the MB for a while and you miss a lot......
2006 WCOFF CHAMP !
2008 3rd Overall NFFC Classic, Regular Season Points Champion!
2008 and 2009: WCFF Magazine experts league Champ.
2011 Gunning for a 2nd National title