My Week 6 Vibes

bald is beautiful

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 am

KJ - I know what you are saying. Capitals are annoying, but Snakespeak is worse. I refuse to read any post by Snake because he refuses to communicate as the rest of the world does.

[ October 11, 2007, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: bald is beautiful ]

Greg Ambrosius

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:45 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
KJ - I know what you are saying. Capitals are annoying, but Snakespeak is worse. I refuse to read any post by Snake because he refuses to communicate as the rest of the world does. Jack, I have to throw a flag on you. All this post is going to do is bring out a SNAKEpost, which will then lead to a SNAKE vs. Billy post, which will hijack this thread, which will.........

FLAG!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:53 am

Greg, I may be risking a flag too, but ... would it be possible for you to set-up a special section ...... kinda like the smoking section in a restaurant?

Anyone that screams in CAPS or refers to themselves in the third person must do so in the "special" section, where they can hang out together while blowing smoke on/up each other, while the rest of us remain free to live in our clean, happy society where people respect each other and communicate accordingly? :D

[ October 11, 2007, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

Greg Ambrosius

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:59 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Greg, I may be risking a flag too, but ... would it be possible for you to set-up a special section ...... kinda like the smoking section in a restaurant?

Anyone that screams in CAPS or refers to themselves in the third person must do so in the "special" section, where they can hang out together while blowing smoke on/up each other, while the rest of us remain free to live in our clean, happy society where people respect each other and communicate accordingly? :D FLAAAAGGGGGGG!!! (NOTICE THE ALL CAPS!!!) :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:01 am

lol, at least you didn't say "MR. AMBROSIUS IS GONNA HAVE TO FLAG YOU FOR THAT ONE" :eek:

mkrucek

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by mkrucek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:06 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
KJ - I know what you are saying. Capitals are annoying, but Snakespeak is worse. I refuse to read any post by Snake because he refuses to communicate as the rest of the world does. Jack, I have to throw a flag on you. All this post is going to do is bring out a SNAKEpost, which will then lead to a SNAKE vs. Billy post, which will hijack this thread, which will.........

FLAG!!! :D
[/QUOTE]Not to mention the fact that Snake will now put Jack in his list of Kotrax supporters.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Inf4life

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by Inf4life » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:08 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...ISHO NEITHER JJ nor MJBII are the answer to the Cowgirl's running game as a full time featured back for different reasons...JJ for his lack of overall skills (he simply doesn't possess them) and MJBII for his lack of big play ability/being a runaway threat...you will see a new featured back in Dallas next year (either via the draft or free agency)...SNAKE Well, if Snake is right then I see the Cowboys drafting Darren McFadden from Arkansas next year with the Browns first round pick they acquired in this years draft for the right to the 22nd pick.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

kjduke

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:41 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Well, if Snake is right then ... :eek: sorry, that quote kinda stunned me.

Side bet anyone?

Tom Kessenich

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:24 am

I remember in Week 2 when I set a league record for points in my main league due in large part to my four starting WRs. They were:

Steve Smith
Javon Walker
Deion Branch
Isaac Bruce

This week, I'm starting the following guys at WR:

Smith
Ike Hilliard
Nate Burleson
Lance Moore

Week 2 seems like forever ago. What a bizarre season this has been and it's only Week 6.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KOTRAX

My Week 6 Vibes

Post by KOTRAX » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:24 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:

Anyone that screams in CAPS or refers to themselves in the third person must do so in the "special" section, where they can hang out together while blowing smoke on/up each other, while the rest of us remain free to live in our clean, happy society where people respect each other and communicate accordingly? :D WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEAN? ANYONE WHO TRIES TO PUSH THEIR OPINIONS ON OTHERS DOESN'T SOUND TO CLEAN TO ME. YOU JUST CAN'T GIVE IT A REST REST K.J. I GUESS YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER THAN HOW I TYPE MY POST. OH WELL CAPS ARE TO STAY!!!!